Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stupid female neighbor keep parking way too close to my car

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
she always park so close to me or to the other side. learn to fucking drive FFS. my car is full of scratches so its hard to follow if theres a new one but im 100% sure there is i mean she parks so fucking close!
she's 27~33 and 6/10 and always giving me looks full of disgust. i just want to fucking smash her car i mean you are like cm from my car just try to park again ffs!!!!
couple of weeks ago i came to my car, and she just finished parking. she fucking waited for me to start driving before she opened her door lol!!!! if you wait for me to drive so u can open ur door it means u park too close!!!!!!! and u just dont want to smash my car when im there u fucking stupid whore. if i wasnt there she would just open her door on my car! it was so fucking stupid. i always wait like 3 minutes before i start driving and i noticed she waits for me to drive it was so fucking weird.
stupid piece of shit im so tempted to key her car but theres so many windows from apartment to that direction

potato quality cuz no flash. there was alot of people in nearby balconies and i didnt wanted to arouse suspicion

hard to understand from the photo so its a bit worse than this one:
39251512_231893537446324_4845758016617709568_n.jpg

Yeah, she's parking way too close. However, sometimes people park like that because the person next to them did, and they have no choice (especially when the lot is packed). But I doubt that is the case. You should ram it like this guy did in Billions

tell it her and if she doesnt stop doing it that it will have consequences

Foids driving lol

Yeah, she's parking way too close. However, sometimes people park like that because the person next to them did, and they have no choice (especially when the lot is packed). But I doubt that is the case. You should ram it like this guy did in Billions

thats not the case she always park like shit

Go Ted Bundy.