Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid, dumb hole dies after trying to see how many "Jaffa Cakes" she can shove in her gob.

Man what the fuck ? Why she trying to fit something to her mouth in front of her family? Fuck the west
There's no privacy anymore in sex.
Whores want to be gangbanged in front of their families.

It's over for the western society

LMFAO

• Born on Just Exist Mode
  • Life requires no effort, all you have to do is not stuff 1,000 Jaffa cakes into your mouth
  • Does it anyway
  • Dead

Last edited:
Stupid whore, what did she expect? Interesting suicide method though, stuff so much food down your throat that it blocks your airway.
I feel bad for her kid.
Same tbh.

landwhale natural selection

I assume "Jaffa Cakes" is code for Tyrone cock.

"Bethan Gaskin, 24, blacked out and stopped breathing when the snacks got lodged in her throat as she desperately tried to spit them out."

I bet she "Blacked Out" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 100164View attachment 100165

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I DEMAND her autopsy video! Must have been a fun autopsy, I bet they made loads of jokes about her thicc cadaver lying naked on the cutting slab.

LMFAO

• Born on Just Exist Mode
  • Life requires no effort, all you have to do is not stuff 1,000 Jaffa cakes into your mouth
  • Does it anyway
  • Dead

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back