Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunts taking man who uglier but manly, instead of prettier, but lacking masculinity

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now took shower, looked at mirror, and first thought : "I'm pretty". And then rembered my last crush being with this primitive uncultured peasant abomination (who mogs me at looking manly):

Bjaurusnx

And thats from long ago cunt doint this, taking various ugly, but manly morons over nonmasculine, but cultured man like me. Kūrva

And tfu on femoids, took shower for myself, not them, because skin became itchy from unwashed hair. Not going outside today, will game and fap to lolis as always

Mgtow

Why was your hair itchy

i keep my bathroom mirror covered because if i look at myself in it i start to panic. last time i nearly fainted and almost fell into my toilet. these foids are to blame for this

Hes not that bad, mogs me btw on having full head of hair (underneath his cap)

OP please elaborate how you mog this guy in attractiveness yet he's more manly than you?

Fisherian runway feedback loop

is napolean a prettyboy?
maybe he can become the new knajjd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back