Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunt hates her child

"I hate him for having a birthmark" Absolutely fucking brutal, insane :blackpill:dropped

Le empathetic gender

"I hate him for having a birthmark" Absolutely fucking brutal, insane :blackpill:dropped
Kid will grow up to be me. Even if he ends up tall and good-looking, he'll still be fucked mentally.

Brutal you were mistreated by your mom?
Not quite like that. I just meant I also have birthmarks on my face. My Mother often points out my flaws.

Not quite like that. I just meant I also have birthmarks on my face. My Mother often points out my flaws.
Brutal my mom often points out my height and body fat %

She meant that she feels bad for him, not that she hates him. Otherwise she would have wrote "I hate him for it."

She meant that she feels bad for him, not that she hates him. Otherwise she would have wrote "I hate him for it."
True true I misread

Poor kid, hope the resentment doesn't carry on.

I'm antinatalist (not like I could have kids anyway but still) yet have more regard for dumps I flush down the toilet than this lady has for birthmark boy.

Wait until her second son grows up and posts here