Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunt behind me in traffic starts honking at me on left turn

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Getting off work, I'm at a left turn and there's obviously cars whizzing by so I can't make it safely. Some stupid cunt honks at me for 10 seconds so I intentionally waited for the next car that has enough space behind him until we both could turn. And then I slow down and get behind him and start honking for probably a 40 seconds straight. And I overtake him afterwards just to see his face and it's a stupid fucking middle aged oldcel. Stupid fucking idiot. If I had more time I would have followed him for 15 more mins just to tell him how much of a cunt he is. I hate that cunts like this think they can get away with being a stupid cunt because they are in a car. @LastGerman at least you don't have to deal with idiots in cars. The real driverslicense pill is dealing with the 90% of shit drivers.

I hate that cunts like this think they can get away with being a stupid cunt because they are in a car. @LastGerman at least you don't have to deal with idiots in cars.

You are literally mocking me at this point. I would love to ''deal'' with it. I also want to punch that female very badly. I did almost osmething like this today... Seriously, female driving needs to be banned.

The real driverslicense pill is dealing with the 90% of shit drivers.

HUGE COPE.

Another day, another subtle driverlicensepill thread

You are literally mocking me at this point. I would love to ''deal'' with it. I also want to punch that female very badly. I did almost osmething like this today... Seriously, female driving needs to be banned.

HUGE COPE.

It's not. If I had amazing local transit like subways and trains like most of Europe does, I would never drive. You have to pay too much for maintenance, insurance, and gas.

It's not. If I had amazing local transit like subways and trains like most of Europe does, I would never drive. You have to pay too much for maintenance, insurance, and gas.

COOOOOOOOPPPEEE @rightfulcel

Tell the bitch that you are a Nov 8th cel

I don't like honkies