Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Stupid clown on the Dr. disrespect situation

Dude why is he larping as joker he sounds so fucking autistic what the fuck

Kill agecucks. Behead agecucks. Roundhouse kick a agecuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a agecuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy agecucks. Defecate in a agecucks food. Launch agecucks into the sun. Stir fry agecucks in a wok. Toss agecucks into active agecucks. Urinate into a agecucks gas tank. Judo throw agecucks into a wood chipper. Twist agecucks heads off. Report agecucks to the IRS. Karate chop agecucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant agecucks. Trap agecucks in quicksand. Crush agecucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy agecucks in a vat of acid. Eat agecucks. Dissect agecucks. Exterminate agecucks in the gas chamber. Stomp agecuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate agecucks in the oven. Lobotomize agecucks. Mandatory abortions for agecucks. Grind agecucks fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown agecucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize agecucks with a ray gun. Kick old agecucks down the stairs. Feed agecucks to alligators. Slice agecucks with a katana.

Funny GIF

I hope you realize the allegations against him don't make you any less of a fag yourself. :feelsjuice:
You are his little American cocksucker. Do you think you have something to say to me? He even mentioned you in his ban appeals. how his semen tasted?

20% - Homosexual comments
I hope you realize the allegations against him don't make you any less of a fag yourself. :feelsjuice:
"muhhh whites are more high t muuuhhh" gets an bbc in his mouthful

I commented: "Stop putting dildos inside your butt faggot"

You are his little American cocksucker.
I was just stating how him being a fag isn't proof you are somehow absolved of all accusations jfl.
Do you think you have something to say to me?
Huh? This statement doesn't even make sense jfl.
He even mentioned you in his ban appeals.
Not as if he mentioned like seven other users jfl
how his semen tasted?
The fact you're even saying this is proof you're a faggot, using statements like this & the one above as a window.

@ChudMasterofBation

I was just stating how him being a fag isn't proof you are somehow absolved of all accusations jfl.

The fact you're even saying this is proof you're a faggot, using statements like this & the one above as a window.

@ChudMasterofBation
he mentioned you in his completely gay ban appeal and than his gay GIF. more gay cant be. he hated me so its fine for me to be hated by a cocksucker.

Because it's a scientific fact?

Also, you're again revealing your homosexual tendencies.
which statstics? its proved that niggas are high t :feelsseriously: even sheebons are high t

he mentioned you in his completely gay ban appeal and than his gay GIF.
GIF? Who are you talking to here, your imaginary friend.
which statstics? its proved that niggas are high t :feelsseriously: even sheebons are high t
No, it showed they have the same T-levels as Whites but have more estrogen:
Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels.

Estradiol (E2), also spelled oestradiol, is an estrogen steroid hormone and the major female sex hormone. It is involved in the regulation of female reproductive cycles such as estrous and menstrual cycles.

GIF? Who are you talking to here, your imaginary friend.

No, it showed they have the same T-levels as Whites but have more estrogen:

What is it with you two always calling each other gay and arguing about black penis?

What is it with you two always calling each other gay and arguing about black penis?
Look at his former username, and I never mentioned dick or any shit like that, he's always the one who brings it up cause he's a faggot who should be banned.

Kill agecucks. Behead agecucks. Roundhouse kick a agecuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a agecuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy agecucks. Defecate in a agecucks food. Launch agecucks into the sun. Stir fry agecucks in a wok. Toss agecucks into active agecucks. Urinate into a agecucks gas tank. Judo throw agecucks into a wood chipper. Twist agecucks heads off. Report agecucks to the IRS. Karate chop agecucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant agecucks. Trap agecucks in quicksand. Crush agecucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy agecucks in a vat of acid. Eat agecucks. Dissect agecucks. Exterminate agecucks in the gas chamber. Stomp agecuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate agecucks in the oven. Lobotomize agecucks. Mandatory abortions for agecucks. Grind agecucks fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown agecucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize agecucks with a ray gun. Kick old agecucks down the stairs. Feed agecucks to alligators. Slice agecucks with a katana.

>she was only 17 years old!!!1! :soy:

honestly idc abt this e-celeb drama but agecuck shit is played out ppl should just give it a rest

She was 17 years and 364 days old you fucking pedophile

Ok

that’s what I’m saying
I swear his name used to be whitefeminineboy, or something.
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to femboymaxx. He sounds so odd with that reply. It's almost impressive how uncomfortable he can be:feelspuke:

Wasnt he exposed as a faggot why are we posting this dildo jumper here

why were you trying to provoke @Whiteferociousboy ?
Don't make a strawman here, and it's because it's hypocritical for him to accuse others of being faggots when look at his former name & some shit he said here & on other threads.

People complain about rehab’s voice but I genuinely don’t get how someone could listen to this guy. And he’s out the closet why are you posting his homosexual content

He sounds like @intellau

Why is stupid clown white knight for that tallfag anyway?

@ChudMasterofBation
For future reference, there’s no point in tagging me in any argument with this faggot. I put him in his place multiple times and he got asshurt (even more than he regularly gets from Chaddam’s dick :feelshaha: ) and put me on ignore. I’ve already proven to a mod that he’s an infiltroon yet nothing happened since this tranny’s in Fat Link’s good books. I guess he’s here to stay

He sounds retarded asf