Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid child brats in KFC the other day

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the crash u get the bash
★★★★★
I was at KFC trying to enjoy some chicken, but this faggot tallfag twink wearing leggings and his whore gf who shat out autistic brats, which were running around, crawling on the floor and acting like retards.

I know kids are retarded but surely there brats were old enough, but this cucklord of a father didn't even discipline them.

If they were my kids I'd beat the shit out of them.

I used to be one of those kids

If they were my kids I'd beat the shit out of them.
I've told you to STOP BOY!

Belted GIFs | Tenor

Serves you for going to KFC.

Next time go to Popeyes

Have you made any progress with your driving

KFC is peak slop

But apparently it’s one of the best goyslop places to work at

KFC is one of the worst mainstream fast food places in America

Virtually every chicken place especially Popeyes and Bojangles in the South is better

This is why I never eat inside of a fast food restaurant

Last time I did that there was this Latino dude with headphones on regarding the McDonald’s workers saying, “get a real job” and shit like that.

Nothing pisses me off than people who bully/degrade others, especially fast food workers.

What else did you expect when going to a KFC of all places?

Average going outside experience.
Just in public trying to enjoy life, and boom, my day is ruined.

You should have piledrived them into oblivion

What did you order from them today

Were they niggers

thats why i order online

Dude never eat at Fast food restaurante
Take out always. Go to a Park or something.

I know you have a hate boner for 2024cels so do yourself a favor and ignore me you dumb cuck.
I dont have a hate boner for anyone here. Most of the 2024cels here are good, in fact much better than the older users.

Its just that your comment was reddit-tier retarded and you should shut the fuck up about what others eat because that is something retarded NPCs say.