Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid blue pill friends trying to tell me confidence is what gets you females...

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Fuck it's frustrating arguing with friends who try telling you that its not your face and that you just ''need confidence'' despite the fact that each female I've asked out in real life has rejected me or stopped talking to me which is pretty much the same thing. And even though I've swiped thousands with no luck yet ''chads'' bathroom selfies with no bio get hundreds of matches.. These morons still try to say that confidence 'makes' someone attractive.. I said females like a guy who they find attractive to have the confidence to approach and talk to her. Some unattractive guy trying that shit is just going to get rejected like I've seen happen to many others. Seriously It's like talking to a brick wall with some people.. They think that because they get with the bottom 20% whales and scrubs with nothing going for them that they are different.. claiming that females arnt shallow because they manage to pull the odd bitch in the bottom 20%.. most guys dont even understand what females are attracted to so they think that mimicking the behaviour of good looking guys is what helps..I didnt know what was considered good or but looking myself until I started looking into lookism/blackpill etc and tinder experiments. Bottom line is that if you have a good face you get attention. These fuckwits never understand that

They are not your friends

They are not your friends
well i was thinking about bashing both their heads in with a nearest blunt object.... I really dont do well with people laughing at me. makes me feel like a cornered rat with no others options than to attack

sounds like a bunch of retards tbh what do you get out of them if nothing really get rid of them tbh