Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid ass Normieshit clubs in highschool

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
I got put in a club that helped with community service projects back in my junior year for harassing some normshit faggot that pissed me off, he of course snitched on me like a little cunt, instead of being suspended they did that to me :feelsseriously: , for some stupid ass reason it was held in the detention center DURING LUNCH, on the far side of the room was a group of stacies and beckies and a twink currycel they designated as the leader of the club for some goddamn reason, i of course sat with the scattered group of students that were serving detention, so this currycel talked about shit i didnt care about at all, and those cute as hell foids were constantly laughing and shit, one of them always liked to wear this low cut black top and she had nice tits :ahegao: i was good at sneaking peaks at those, but the whole lunch period i had to stay in that club and listen to this shit, it WAS SO FUCKING BORING!!! The detention teacher this old ass hag bitch basically orced me sometimes to sell lollipops at lunch to normies, there was a big cash box on the table i stood behind, on occasion i had intrusive thoughts to snatch that shit and haul ass, i would have gone to prison though over what like $100 dollars? :feelsugh: greedy ass mf's i could have used that money for snacks and other various copes. My point is, any type of club in school is basically normshit central, with an annoying amount of foids many of them cute as hell no hambeasts with always an apparent twinkish male as their spokesperson which is just fucked up, anyways i remember the last day i went to that club i walked in and sat in a single chair a good distance from anyone when 2 fat ugly foids walked in and saw 2 chairs near me, i was kinda side glancing them but i remember seeing THEIR UGLY FAT FUCKING FACES GLARING AT ME :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: LIKE BITCH I DON WANNA BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!! LIKE FUCKING HELL I KNEW I WAS AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT, BUT damn!!!!! this was all back in 2017 right b4 i got :blackpill: i really felt like grabbing that whale nearest to me and tossing her head first into a nearby computer screen and delivering rapid punches and right hooks into her squishy gut and face :feelsdevil: but in reality i just stood up and walked out, the teacher didnt try to stop me, and no other school faculity ever questioned why i stopped attending, they probably knew i was going to become a sub 5 loser.

Here's OP in Roblox
:

What hpapens next to OP in Roblox playthrough:

Mogs me. Even landwhales seldom if ever gave me attention even so much as a second glance, especially after I gained some weight, which is hilariously ironic but ultimately sad.

What hpapens next to OP in Roblox playthrough:
View attachment 715347
Finn Wolfhard Middle Finger Reaction | Know Your Meme

that would never be me cause i don know how to drive nor will i ever get behind the wheel of any fucking car

ALSO. I HATE VIOLENCE. Even blood's texture from getting hurt feels gross.

based walloftext
i really felt like grabbing that whale nearest to me and tossing her head first into a nearby computer screen and delivering rapid punches and right hooks into her squishy gut and face :feelsdevil:
yes yes goood. :feelsdevil:

It's easy. Terrorism is only good when only happens against videogame NPCs, just like in ArmA or similar mil-sim titles.
i will never drive even if some rich mf gave me a million dollars :society: