Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid ass me.....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
So, for anyone who remembers or read,and I very much appreciate it if you did, as you may know, there's been some concerns/issues with my roommate. This could be some of my anxieties getting the better of me cause I've been quasi-paranoid convinced he's had it in for me. So anyways, not this past Saturday but the Saturday before that, I am getting ready to go, and he is talking with this guy/showing him around/exchanging money for some deal. I don't have time to figure out what the fuck is going on, but I was like "Oh fuck they're kicking me out at some point soon." Well, the night before, he left hisbag in the kitchen, I noticed a folder and looked through it, yeah yeah, I know, it had paperwork, the address of the place, something about insurance, etc. I thought he was going to be selling something. Well, had I read it more thoroughly, perhaps this recent anxiety issue could have been lessened.

So who's leaving, you or him??

You gonna be homeless? If so just rope. I was homeless before and it's really really shitty

I don't think he's leaving, if that's the case. This might just be my anxiety. Homeless? No. I have a few options, move back home, which I want to avoid, or like cheap fed housing.

There are places you can stay at for free.

I do have alot of stuff though.