Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News STUNNING and BRAVE ginga bearded transvestite gives birth in hospital, yet STILL finds time to criticize nurses over gender issues

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
Screenshot 20211227 125149 Chrome

:soy: STUNNING and BRAVE.:heart::heart::heart:
:soy: POSITIVE reaccs only.:heart::heart::heart:
:feels: Bigots will be banned on sight.:heart::heart::heart:
:feels: Yes it is ALWAYS OK to punch a Nazi :heart::heart::heart:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

nuke britain california

White people insulting the all mighty God with these filthy life styles. And they wonder why God is removing them from the face of the earth with demographics. Go to any city hospital in any western nation, small rural towns excluded. You will see the majority of new borns are none whites. I read online that the majority of new born names in Europe are Mohammad, Fatima, Ali, Achmed, Aisha and then the unpronouncable ethnic names, then come European names. By the way it is not allowed to collect racial data in Europe thats why I used names.

So dont forget that Arab christians or sub saharan Africans will name their chidren John, Adam, Mary, Christopher, Paul etc etc, so the numbers of actual white births is very low.

There are many white women where I work and I am telling the truth when I say the majority of those over 30 are childless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back