Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel studymaxxing

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
anyone else get pissed/butthurt when they don't get an A on an exam? tbh i feel like a low-iq pea brain, especially when i have tons of time to study. maybe i should take a break from this place tbh, which we all know wont happen. this semester can't end soon enough. i need to drink. a lot. im not doing myself any favors in the spring with my classes either... neetmaxxing sounds much better right now.

Yes, man. I'm in EE and it's rough right now.

It makes you wonder, how the fuck do normies cope with this bullshit? College I mean, its fucked.

anyone else get pissed/butthurt when they don't get an A on an exam? tbh i feel like a low-iq pea brain, especially when i have tons of time to study.

Yes.

HappyLust

maybe i should take a break from this place tbh

Yes.

Happy3

It makes you wonder, how the fuck do normies cope with this bullshit? College I mean, its fucked.

@SelfCrucified

Lol it seems every week we're coming on here saying how we're going to study more, and end up at the same place!

I'm leaving in a month and haven't even cracked open my Nihongo textbooks.

IMG 6217

A couple of blockheads we are.

It's 1:00AM I got class tomorrow at 8:30.

What the hell am I doing on here?

IMG 6435

What the hell are any of us doing here?

Laugh2

Class at 10 but haven't been going to it because I've fallen behind since the 2nd exam (we just had our 5th)
I'm really getting fucked over tbh
@Zesto

My deprression stops me or slows me down from studymaxxxing... I'm going to have to see my local GP for anti depressants.
Being a Sub 0 male really is tough!!!

i cope with studymaxxing by considering it as another form of LDAR

Class at 10 but haven't been going to it because I've fallen behind since the 2nd exam (we just had our 5th)
I'm really getting fucked over tbh
@Zesto

Closest thing I can relate is I put off studying for a test until the half hour before class in my car Wednesday so I can post more here and I had like 5 hours I was posting here before instead of studying.

Fortunately I was able to remember enough on the test that studying more would've made a difference for maybe about 3-4 questions out of the 50 question test.

I have always been a last minute cuck.

I actually wrote a thread but considering I've wrote dozens of threads I can't find it.

It was about how humans are naturally lazy and always doing as little work as possible and putting things off to the last moment then doing a sloppy job.

Yet the truly extraordinary people are ones who are able to bypass their state of being naturally lazy and how I wanted to be one of those people (for my JapanMaxxing because I always feel hypocritical when I'm posting here and neglecting my Japanese studies).

Closest thing I can relate is I put off studying for a test until the half hour before class in my car Wednesday so I can post more here and I had like 5 hours I was posting here before instead of studying.

Fortunately I was able to remember enough on the test that studying more would've made a difference for maybe about 3-4 questions out of the 50 question test.

I have always been a last minute cuck.

I actually wrote a thread but considering I've wrote dozens of threads I can't find it.

It was about how humans are naturally lazy and always doing as little work as possible and putting things off to the last moment then doing a sloppy job.

Yet the truly extraordinary people are ones who are able to bypass their state of being naturally lazy and how I wanted to be one of those people (for my JapanMaxxing because I always feel hypocritical when I'm posting here and neglecting my Japanese studies).

lol im a master at accounting

u kno wat i do?

i buy $2/$3 used accounting books and go over chapter topics in every single one

for example

Textbook 1: Chapter 1 on topic X /problems
Textbook 2: Chapter 3 on topic X /problems
Textbook 3: Chapter 1 on topic X /problems
Textbook 4: Chapter 2 on topic X /problems

i drill this shit so hard and regularily im gonna be an accounting god

this is literally my only existence

my professors was like "i nvr seen someone make a 100 b4"

lol im a master at accounting

u kno wat i do?

i buy $2/$3 used accounting books and go over chapter topics in every single one

for example

Textbook 1: Chapter 1 on topic X /problems
Textbook 2: Chapter 3 on topic X /problems
Textbook 3: Chapter 1 on topic X /problems
Textbook 4: Chapter 2 on topic X /problems

i drill this shit so hard and regularily im gonna be an accounting god

this is literally my only existence

my professors was like "i nvr seen someone make a 100 b4"

I See

I used to be accounting major for 1 semester (got straight As).

2nd semester came and I realized how retarded it is.

Pajeet will just steal your job or a computer program. Then I had a breakdown and almost ended up hospitalized again for psychiatric evaluation and withdrew from all my classes.

Came back, switched to English Literature, and everything's been daijobu ever since.

Happy1

View attachment 64652

I used to be accounting major for 1 semester (got straight As).

2nd semester came and I realized how retarded it is.

Pajeet will just steal your job or a computer program. Then I had a breakdown and almost ended up hospitalized again for psychiatric evaluation and withdrew from all my classes.

Came back, switched to English Literature, and everything's been daijobu ever since.

View attachment 64654

consider this, most people are unwilling to study accounting or dont realize pajeet doesnt follow accounting rules and regulations or understand any principles

let me let u in on a secret, if you are a pajeet IT man or a CS man with accounting degree, you can be incel and rake in BANK, ive seen the dirtiest curries, shortest asians and brownest spics wear suits and get hired into national firms/big 4/industry (not in audit) because they have stupid shit like MIS/IS/ or something with "Information Tech" or "Technologies" or "Processes" in them

you wont be facing the clients ofc tho

i dropped outta of engineering cus that requires too much forward thinking, in accounting u can look at the past and realize your mistakes (being a spic and a english lit major for ex) then retroactively fix them

consider this, most people are unwilling to study accounting or dont realize pajeet doesnt follow accounting rules and regulations or understand any principles

let me let u in on a secret, if you are a pajeet IT man or a CS man with accounting degree, you can be incel and rake in BANK, ive seen the dirtiest curries, shortest asians and brownest spics wear suits and get hired into national firms/big 4/industry (not in audit) because they have stupid shit like MIS/IS/ or something with "Information Tech" or "Technologies" or "Processes" in them

you wont be facing the clients ofc tho

i dropped outta of engineering cus that requires too much forward thinking, in accounting u can look at the past and realize your mistakes (being a spic and a english lit major for ex) then retroactively fix them

@WillyBlogAndFriends

Surprised1

You keep saying spic though, I am Asian and will be using my degree to teach English in Asia.

You know spics can be more races than just spic right? I am Asian first.

Also the jews that run these companies don't care what pajeet knows, they just hire him because he'll be a slave and costs less.

I was thinking of getting a CS degree (information systems honestly is an insult to my intelligence, I can get the real thing if I put my mind to it) though it would require all my free time to be spent at the tutoring center and professor office hours to pass. And hopefully there will be qt azn grills at the tutoring center, or if not then some knowledgeable friendly ricecels.

Though right now I am thinking masters degree in TESOL (I'm getting bachelors in English Literature atm not TESOL which would be more appropriate but whatever I can always do the masters in that) or MBA (for corporate job in Asia along with LanguageMaxxing and being able to put that fluency on my resume).

@WillyBlogAndFriends

View attachment 64659

You keep saying spic though, I am Asian and will be using my degree to teach English in Asia.

You know spics can be more races than just spic right? I am Asian first.

Also the jews that run these companies don't care what pajeet knows, they just hire him because he'll be a slave and costs less.

I was thinking of getting a CS degree (information systems honestly is an insult to my intelligence, I can get the real thing if I put my mind to it) though it would require all my free time to be spent at the tutoring center and professor office hours to pass. And hopefully there will be qt azn grills at the tutoring center, or if not then some knowledgeable friendly ricecels.

Though right now I am thinking masters degree in TESOL (I'm getting bachelors in English Literature atm not TESOL which would be more appropriate but whatever I can always do the masters in that) or MBA (for corporate job in Asia along with LanguageMaxxing and being able to put that fluency on my resume).

You do not need an English degree for teaching abroad. You just need a degree. I would suggest getting something more employable domestically because Asians want a white person to teach them. They don't care about qualifications, yours is just being white. If u want a corporate job then u need technical skills not poetry skills lul sry 2 crush ur dreams this is what u get for not replying to ALL my posts :feelswhat: you aren't entitled to anything and Japs don't own you anything, misogynistic much?

You do not need an English degree for teaching abroad. You just need a degree. I would suggest getting something more employable domestically because Asians want a white person to teach them. They don't care about qualifications, yours is just being white. If u want a corporate job then u need technical skills not poetry skills lul sry 2 crush ur dreams this is what u get for not replying to ALL my posts :feelswhat: you aren't entitled to anything and Japs don't own you anything, misogynistic much?

@WillyBlogAndFriends

Uhh3

I don't think there's a single time you pinged me I didn't respond.

Just Lol if you want me to check every time you post and personally reply without getting a notification beforehand.

LaughReally

Yeah masters degree in TESOL is pretty useless but I heard that's what it takes to teach English in Asian universities if I ever wanted to ProfessorMaxx (which I believe @itsOVER is on the path to do (his end game, waiting for him to confirm to me in PM I brought up the same MBA vs TESOL question to him too).

and they really don't care if I'm Asian and not white, they just want an American. My mom knows a fat nigger woman that taught English in Japan.

My Mongolian friend was taught English by an AmeriNig man in Mongolia.

MBA would definitely be the most employable in Japan, CS would just be something I'd do because I love computers but I can get an MBA faster than a CS degree so it would be pretty retarded to that.

Lol my poetry degree is cute, HQNP rice girls will think it's sweet.

Happy1

It's called KanekiKenMaxxing

37c227a5bd96524aed64cd7d2bbdd235

@WillyBlogAndFriends

View attachment 64666

I don't think there's a single time you pinged me I didn't respond.

Just Lol if you want me to check every time you post and personally reply without getting a notification beforehand.

View attachment 64667

Yeah masters degree in TESOL is pretty useless but I heard that's what it takes to teach English in Asian universities if I ever wanted to ProfessorMaxx (which I believe @itsOVER is on the path to do (his end game, waiting for him to confirm to me in PM I brought up the same MBA vs TESOL question to him too).

and they really don't care if I'm Asian and not white, they just want an American. My mom knows a fat nigger woman that taught English in Japan.

My Mongolian friend was taught English by an AmeriNig man in Mongolia.

MBA would definitely be the most employable in Japan, CS would just be something I'd do because I love computers but I can get an MBA faster than a CS degree so it would be pretty retarded to that.

Lol my poetry degree is cute, HQNP rice girls will think it's sweet.

View attachment 64668

It's called KanekiKenMaxxing

View attachment 64669

Lol don't go to Tsinghua or Peking, you WILL get height mogged there

I would suggest a HK university or a Southeastern or southern university, you don't want to be in the North

The northern area of China is very militant and nationalistic, they will chase western luxuries but because they're bigger and and fatter, they will actually start shit up with u

In the south the average height is 5'7 and they're basically Latino Caucasians in America, shorter and more white worshipping because they don't have their own culture

Lol don't go to Tsinghua or Peking, you WILL get height mogged there

I would suggest a HK university or a Southeastern or southern university, you don't want to be in the North

The northern area of China is very militant and nationalistic, they will chase western luxuries but because they're bigger and and fatter, they will actually start shit up with u

In the south the average height is 5'7 and they're basically Latino Caucasians in America, shorter and more white worshipping because they don't have their own culture

GunSmug

I would never go to North China, they're whiter there too so there goes my light skin halo.

My Chinese friend inrl recommended Shanghai to me.

View attachment 64678

I would never go to North China, they're whiter there too so there goes my light skin halo.

My Chinese friend inrl recommended Shanghai to me.

Shanghai is just a white but it's somewhat shorter, go to somewhere south or in the middle where JBW is strong

Shanghai is just a white but it's somewhat shorter, go to somewhere south or in the middle where JBW is strong

Happy1

Give me come cities Senpai.

China's got hundreds of them, I can't be expected to know them all.

My friend suggested Shanghai because he told me it's clear and safe in comparison to other Chinese cities.

By having friends and happy lives to counteract the misery that is a hard major. Also most normies pick easy majors and have study groups. Us incels take classes by ourselves, study by ourselves, and fail by ourselves.

View attachment 64689

Give me come cities Senpai.

China's got hundreds of them, I can't be expected to know them all.

My friend suggested Shanghai because he told me it's clear and safe in comparison to other Chinese cities.

Your friend is full of shit every Chinese city has the world's lowest crime rate considering the population

Pick something like Uriqmi, Qamdo, Lang Bao, Amdo,

volcel if you weren't a D student

I am too depressed to study. I cant study every time I have to see the hot girls as I’m walking to class

My eyes hurt bec. of the same avi. Having the same avi is so lame.