Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studymaxxing is the worst cope

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Im losing my mind, plz help. I've been staring at one math problem for the past 2.5 hours.

I always absolutely hated math. I hope this uni admission test I just did (and passed, thankfully) was the last time in my life I had to deal with anything beyond simple plus and minus calculations or percentages in my life regarding math.

What kind of math buddyboyo?

kek

same with me in statistics, l tried to understand complex numbers for a whole weekend, and l gave up :/

Ever tried a site like Mathaway?

Eh I feel like practicing really helps me. I felt the same way in my Calculus classes but then i understood how really easy it was

Stop wasting your energy learning nonsense that will never help you, just LDAR instead bro.

I want all studyfag nerds to die.

what math buddy boyo

ive done le calc 2 calc 3 diffeq and lin alg

Tell us the math problem.

The pain you suffer now will give you pleasure in the future

I am studycelling too atm, exams are the worst thing ever, constant pressure constant stress (I have maths and statistic exams soon too) but I am really not the type for LDAR (not yet) so I go through it

Yeah, studymaxx sucks so hard.

kek

same with me in statistics, l tried to understand complex numbers for a whole weekend, and l gave up :/
what type of stats? the fucking volume is killing me in mine

l tried to understand complex numbers for a whole weekend, and l gave up :/
Bruh, complex numbers is the easiest unit in most statistics and algebra courses. You're just screwing around, quit screwing around and study.

im so lazy when it comes to anything academic

You can do it. I’d recommend staying off this forum while trying to do anything productive honestly.

Lol studying what a waste of time