Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Studymaxxing is suifuel

Celius

Celius

-
I’ve been thinking of hitting the books lately since summer is almost over and I always like getting a head start before the start of each semester and I just can’t do it.

Everytime I open a book, my mind just instantly wanders off to fuck knows where and I get overwhelmed with this acute sense of emptiness and despair. It’s like I can no longer find myself being fundamentally capable of concentrating on ANYthing that’s not constantly stimulating (e.g. vidya) and before you pseudoscientist leddit larping soyboys diagnose me with ADHD on behalf of coming off as condescendingly intelligent then let me tell ya that NO, this has nothing to do with any sort of compulsive pattern of thinking and or behaving, it’s literally all to do with loneliness and how badly it’s taken a mental toll on my well being to a point that I now perceive anything that’s short of consistently helping me escape from myself and my own predicament as torturous.

Not to mention just how fucking monotonously tedious and difficult the textbooks are. You need to clock in at least 100hrs of any% studyslaving on every single one of them, otherwise over. You can kiss that degree a farewell.

The college life and university in general is not suited for an incel. All your peers and normies have no difficulty going through with this purely because they’re in good social circles and are happily fucking each other all while you’re rotting on your own. How you’re supposed to NOT find this suicide inducing is beyond me.

Try dopamine detoxing. Then studycel

Ethnicel trait: Studycelling instead of socializing
:fuk:

Try dopamine detoxing. Then studycel
Maybe. The thing is, the act of studying itself has rapidly become tormenting for me as opposed to just my general mood and mentality not being in the right space when doing it. And I think I finally understand why the zoomer scum and normies are so obsessed with TikTok. They have no decent hobbies so they obsess over short videos in a desperate attempt to help them escape from themselves. If it were easy to just shut down your mind and put 100% of your focus on one thing and one thing only then everyone and their mother would be doing it.

Last edited:
im going back to medicine uni but i won't attend classes, i will study at home and go just for the exams.

im going back to medicine uni but i won't attend classes, i will study at home and go just for the exams.
Based. I wish I could do this. I’m having more and more anxiety lately when attending classes.

:fuk:

Maybe. The thing is, the act of studying itself has rapidly become tormenting for me as opposed to just my general mood. And I think I finally understand why the zoomer scum and normies are so obsessed with TikTok. They have no decent hobbies so they obsess over short videos in a desperate attempt to help them escape from themselves. If it were easy to just shut down your mind and put 100% of your focus on one thing and one thing only then everyone and their mother would be doing it.
It’s actually not that easy, Because your brain is trained to be a certain way

but say if you do nofap for 7 days you can notice an increase in mental clarity

I’ve been thinking of hitting the books lately since summer is almost over and I always like getting a head start before the start of each semester and I just can’t do it.

Everytime I open a book, my mind just instantly wanders off to fuck knows where and I get overwhelmed with this acute sense of emptiness and despair. It’s like I can no longer find myself being fundamentally capable of concentrating on ANYthing that’s not constantly stimulating (e.g. vidya) and before you pseudoscientist leddit larping soyboys diagnose me with ADHD on behalf of coming off as condescendingly intelligent then let me tell ya that NO, this has nothing to do with any sort of compulsive pattern of thinking and or behaving, it’s literally all to do with loneliness and how badly it’s taken a mental toll on my well being to a point that I now perceive anything that’s short of consistently helping me escape from myself and my own predicament as torturous.

Not to mention just how fucking monotonously tedious and difficult the textbooks are. You need to clock in at least 100hrs of any% studyslaving on every single one of them, otherwise over. You can kiss that degree a farewell.

The college life and university in general is not suited for an incel. All your peers and normies have no difficulty going through with this purely because they’re in good social circles and are happily fucking each other all while you’re rotting on your own. How you’re supposed to NOT find this suicide inducing is beyond me.
Watch youtube videos about the subjects instead. When in a class, omly read lecture notes and listen to the teacher. Go to office hours once every week with all your questions (also good for references later on).

Watch youtube videos about the subjects instead. When in a class, omly read lecture notes and listen to the teacher. Go to office hours once every week with all your questions (also good for references later on).
change your avi back to the bear
this nigga is annoying

Watch youtube videos about the subjects instead.
It doesn’t pan out that easily unfortunately. There’s barely anything worthwhile on there in the context of the shit I study and just generally speaking, anything that’s “free,” market tested and or catered to a broad audience can suck its own dick. They’re not on par with what you gain in textbooks simply because it’s impossible to format a 600 pages scientific encyclopedia on steroids into a 10-minute video for everyone to consoom.

53718.jpg

It doesn’t pan out that easily unfortunately. There’s barely anything worthwhile on there in the context of the shit I study and just generally speaking, anything that’s “free,” market tested and or catered to a broad audience can suck its own dick. They’re not on par with what you gain in textbooks simply because it’s impossible to format a 600 pages scientific encyclopedia on steroids into a 10-minute video for everyone to consoom.
The problem is textbooks are verbose and take way more time to read than needed. Just go to lectures (maybe record them so you can listen back) and read lecture notes. Spam the teacher’s office hours.

There you go brocel