Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Studying in your university library, as an attractive male...

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Imagine going to university dressed in rags, with your headphones in, listening to your favourite music in the library while trying to study for an important test

and imagine hundreds of young beautiful women, in their prime years, 18-21, walking past you and losing their breath, having their sexual impulses triggered when they see your bones.

In your mind you're just sitting there in a random mismatching sweater and torn jeans, looking as unrremarkable as a random tree in a park, your eyes half shut as youre snoozing off, your lips parted as you're lost in thought, wondering why you bother studying when you could just become a supermodel.

But in the minds of the women looking at you?

the clothes frame a majestic prince. Your eyes are gorgeous sapphires, and your lips the women visualise around theirs, and sucking and licking their pussies and nipples and bringing them to orgasm.

As you shake yourself awake and get on with the lazy studying, the 200 women around you are all thinking the same thing. How can they get closer to you?? 200 women's vaginas are going moist, and they're getting butterflies in their stomach thinking rabid sexual thoughts about what kind of intimacy they wish they had with you. 80% of those women will probably be texting their friends about what an insanely hot guy just sat a couple tables up from them in the library. You think they're still concentrating on their own study? fuck no. They're concentrating on your GENETICS.

A handful of girls may even feel emboldened enough to approach you and ask what youre studying. Their friends egg them on. Whats the old routine? Tell him your friend thinks he's cute, and ask for his number, so that she can introduce the friend. 500 guys can put their hearts and egos on their line for her to reject them without a second thought, but SHE, no, she's too good to get rejected, so she can't risk it. But if she's asking for a friend, she'll be safe.

Some women are probably visualising you fucking them on the library tables right there, and salivating all over their notebooks and pens with vivid daydreams of what they want to do to you.

At least 5 women will be taking sneaky selfies of you and sending them to their friends and giggling in excitement.

Suddenly, a whole crowd of women walk into the library, 50-60 at least, and nobody knows why. Its all the friends the girls in the library texted, to come look at the insanely gorgeous supermodel guy sitting so close to them. The library becomes tangibly louder, with girly whispers chattering all around the place and audible excitement.

You look up, and you immediately see 80 pairs of female eyes on you in that second, and they all look away in embarassment, in infantile embarassment that you caught them in their infatuation.

HAHA

WE WILL NEVER GET THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
endit2.gif

I'v had tons of women stare at me before. Though they didn't look away in embarrassment. It was in horror as they ran from me. I always catch them though

gorilla-portrait-picture-id155228821

thats why i use ebooks and study at home

this is why i dont study

That was cringeworthy to read.

gigachad adventures

I'v had tons of women stare at me before. Though they didn't look away in embarrassment. It was in horror as they ran from me. I always catch them though

gorilla-portrait-picture-id155228821

Based and gorillapilled

jfl at existing in public as a subhuman