Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studying evil

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The only one not coping thing that i do is the study of evil.

I like to reside in darkest corners of human pathologiies.

I enjoy to dive deep into minds of the most evil and perverted minds.

I like to study evil. Here is the only one place where i can feel at home.

The purest forms of evil are fasinating. It is so beautifull .

Yeas clown we are here now united together doing the little clown dance

So edgy UwU
I dont know. I have no idea how people see it because im so deep into my mind that i can not see from outside and im not interested in human reactions at all.

I dont know. I have no idea how people see it because im so deep into my mind that i can not see from outside and im not interested in human reactions at all.
based

I should start evilmaxin this decade

I hope this is exclusively about degenerates having pre-marital sex.

Become a left hand path adept

I study real evil
Real evil isn't limited to the "evil" actions of this world that are usually motivated by desperation, ignorance or necessity. Really evil people are metaphysically evil, their evil transcends the limitations of the material world. Also i'm pretty sure demons are real

Real evil isn't limited to the "evil" actions of this world that are usually motivated by desperation, ignorance or necessity. Really evil people are metaphysically evil, their evil transcends the limitations of the material world. Also i'm pretty sure demons are real
Dont teach me what evil is. Nobody knows it better than i do.

OP take your god damn shizo medications what the fuck are you talking about with your pseudo intellectual lookin ass NIGGA

Ted Bundy is so fascinating teehee

The centre of what we call " evil" is consciousness itself. When consciousnes witnesses the sheer absurdity and chaos of being the mind of enlightened starts to destroy and undermine all fake human consepts of conventional reality that help to hide the chaos of being.
Mind of enlightened clings to the most darkest and anihilating thoughts.

The centre of what we call " evil" is consciousness itself. When consciousnes witnesses the sheer absurdity and chaos of being the mind of enlightened starts to destroy and undermine all fake human consepts of conventional reality that help to hide the chaos of being.
Mind of enlightened clings to the most darkest and anihilating thoughts.
Beautifully put.