Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [STUDY] Women are attracted to men who attract other women

That's always been the case. The ability to attract women indicates that a man has something foids desire. And since all women have the same operating system (hypergamy, lookism, etc.) this man becomes an object of interest to all of them.

That's always been the case. The ability to attract women indicates that a man has something foids desire. And since all women have the same operating system (hypergamy, lookism, etc.) this man becomes an object of interest to all of them.
I read women often copy other women’s preferences.

aka hypergamy

@Robtical @Mainländer @Copexodius Maximus @Total Imbecile @Diocel @-BrettyBoy-

check this out

Yep. It's vile and should be punished.

Water is wet. I can almost see the next groundbreaking study:

Women are not attracted to men who not attract other women.​

businessinsider is hardcore low iq

I read women often copy other women’s preferences.
They do, that's why if one woman rejects you it's very likely that others will as well. For example, consider this; if a woman in your HS rejects you and other women see her rejecting you. In their head, they'll be thinking "well, there must be something wrong with him. Otherwise, this woman wouldn't have rejected him". And consequently, all the women who knew about this rejection will also avoid you in the future. The reason behind that is that they all have the same operating system. And woman that can overwrite her operating system probably doesn't exist (at least not in the West). Look at their political views - 95%+ of them are liberal and the conservative ones were probably indoctrinated from an early age. Look at the way they dress - it's pretty much the same all across the West (with the exception of the tradwhores who do it for attention). Look at their trends; tattoos, piercings, etc. If you dive deeper you'll also realize that they have similar interests and tastes.

when they get cheated on by genetically superior male, we usually tend to hear this:

"all men are pigs"

yet they would do the same thing and cheat on their current boyfriend like the hypergamous whores they are.

i see someone attractive = i would give him my number (but that doesn't mean anything serious, he is just my new friend) women can tell in the first 20 seconds if they would fuck you.

They do, that's why if one woman rejects you it's very likely that others will as well. For example, consider this; if a woman in your HS rejects you and other women see her rejecting you. In their head, they'll be thinking "well, there must be something wrong with him. Otherwise, this woman wouldn't have rejected him". And consequently, all the women who knew about this rejection will also avoid you in the future. The reason behind that is that they all have the same operating system. And woman that can overwrite her operating system probably doesn't exist (at least not in the West). Look at their political views - 95%+ of them are liberal and the conservative ones were probably indoctrinated from an early age. Look at the way they dress - it's pretty much the same all across the West (with the exception of the tradwhores who do it for attention). Look at their trends; tattoos, piercings, etc. If you dive deeper you'll also realize that they have similar interests and tastes.
Exactly. If other women were necrophiles, every woman would be a necrophile

This is old news

This is why its important to always have a gf even if you dont like her and if youre in a relationship it is always advisable to find another girl that you could get with before leaving your current gf so that youre enver single

If youre ever at any point single its over, you basically become black holed into inceldom forever

They are vile creatures

Even my normie friend confirmed the preselectionPill.

I actually saw it live with my own eyes as well. There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on in my college class, and the first day she saw my friend, she asked him “are you xyz’s boyfriend? You’re cute.” He’s not a Chad in anyway, he’s just low inhib as fuck. He never had girls before his girlfriend, and even she dated him because he jestermaxxed and also had a lot of male friends.

No one cares about you when you’re single. Girls say they hate players/fuckboys and then turn around to date those exact guys. If I ever ascend, any girl that propositions me is gonna get some harsh treatment.

And the first thing you see when you click the link is a stock photo of a woman resting her head on a tall white guy's shoulders and clinging on to him :feelskek:

This is old news

This is why its important to always have a gf even if you dont like her and if youre in a relationship it is always advisable to find another girl that you could get with before leaving your current gf so that youre enver single

If youre ever at any point single its over, you basically become black holed into inceldom forever
And women don’t like virgins. If you want a decent looking girl, you’ll have to first practice sexual skill with a plain Jane landwhale until you can pass off as experienced then dump the landwhale and find a decent looking woman

I remember the IncelTV episode where he analyses the TV show with the foidrods and the single men. The women were wondering why Chad was single. I wonder if the reason they ask him that is because they wanted to ask him why aren't other foidrods attracted to him

I remember the IncelTV episode where he analyses the TV show with the foidrods and the single men. The women were wondering why Chad was single. I wonder if the reason they ask him that is because they wanted to ask him why aren't other foidrods attracted to him
They all turned off their buttons when a blackcel revealed he’s a virgin

They all turned off their buttons when a blackcel revealed he’s a virgin
So you need to have sex to get sex and you need to have a dating life to date. Brutal.

So you need to have sex to get sex and you need to have a dating life to date. Brutal.
Indeed. Bible is right on this one, those who have been given more, will get even more, and those with less will lose even more.

You not getting liked by other girls is enough reason for them to change their neutral opinions about you to negative ones.
Once you lost momentum as a sub7 male your dating life is pretty much over.

Indeed. Bible is right on this one, those who have been given more, will get even more, and those with less will lose even more.

You not getting liked by other girls is enough reason for them to change their neutral opinions about you to negative ones.
Once you lost momentum as a sub7 male your dating life is pretty much over.
Funnily enough, that's how Tinder works. If your profile doesn't get likes then it gets hidden. Also jobs work like that as well. It seems to be a rule as old as time

They're like retarded kids. They only want something other retarded whores want. That's why the ideal chad changes with time.
Yep. Women are just NPC cunts who follow what other women. This is why a suicide contagion in minecraft is useful for getting rid of every women on planet earth in minecraft

The most obvious study in existence .

In other words they're attracted to looks and hyper NT personalities. Both which they expect to be synonymous with each other.

Of course, looks reign supreme because a shy chad will still outslay a hyper NT normie, but the more the chad slays the more NT he will become.

In other words they're attracted to looks and hyper NT personalities. Both which they expect to be synonymous with each other.

Of course, looks reign supreme because a shy chad will still outslay a hyper NT normie, but the more the chad slays the more NT he will become.
Shy chads aren’t autist

@Ellsworth @Fat Link need more oldcels to read

Kind of a water is wet scenario, nothing new.

And women don’t like virgins. If you want a decent looking girl, you’ll have to first practice sexual skill with a plain Jane landwhale until you can pass off as experienced then dump the landwhale and find a decent looking woman

I owuld be alright with a plain jane gf

Id probably be okay with any girl thats not morbidly obese tbh, I think expecting a normal weight gf at this point might be too much, a normal BMI gf is worth her weight in gold in the west

It's interesting to note that men are the opposite- men are disturbed, and put off by the fact that other men are lusting after their woman.

switch gender roles and it’s the opposite

Same concept as the rich getting richer, etc, it applies to the dating market as well. Chad only gets even more women once they see others are interested. Incels and Normies get even less, even if a foid was interested in them prior and sees no other foid wants them, they'll lose interest as a result.