Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Study shows that 1 out of every 3 millennials are virgins.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
A new study suggesting millennials will have fewer sex partners than Boomers got everyone talking about indifferent twentysomethings and their sexed-up parents, but the truth may be even more shocking: a separate study found almost half of twentysomethings have not had sex at all in the last year.

http://time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

This study is from 2015 so just imagine how much worse it is now.

All relationships and sex gets more concentrated at the top of society. Ragefuel tbh. I hope the Muslims will take over the west and enslave us.

***millennial men.

Fucking hate it how these studies don't say that up front even though the data makes it super obvious.

***millennial men.

Fucking hate it how these studies don't say that up front even though the data makes it super obvious.

Yup. They want to present this illusion that there are millennial foids that are virgins. But we can read between the lines.

JFL @ the copers thinking Islam will save the world from hypergamy.

This statistic likely does not include the attractive class population. This could be a result of the statistic only applying to certain working class sectors, primarily due to the mass occupation by most males in these jobs. Attractive males will have a higher probability of occupying desirable occupations in comparison to unattractive. The second largest group that occupies higher class jobs are the older generations. The motivation on the part of these industrialized and automized generations is responsible for their job success. Comparatively, millennial and centennial men, unless attractive, will not have these higher occupations.

***millennial men.

Yeah millennial foids are having more sex than any other generation but with only a top percentage of men, 90/10 rule. Studies like this really only apply to men.

i been knew this breh

watch this video, look at the different reaction between the soyboy and the foids

i timestamped it btw

Consider if the top 10% of guys are men are fucking the top 80% of women.. and the 80th-90th percentile men are fucking the bottom 20% of women.. that’s 120 out of 200 people having sex.. 80 out of 200 are virgins = 40%.. sounds about right.

The limit is 50% (all men virgins except top 1% of tall hot guys, no female virgins)

99 out of 100 virgins are bluepilled redditfags.

No, no, no...

99 out of 100 virgins are bluepilled redditfags.
Consider if the top 10% of guys are men are fucking the top 80% of women.. and the 80th-90th percentile men are fucking the bottom 20% of women.. that’s 120 out of 200 people having sex.. 80 out of 200 are virgins = 40%.. sounds about right.

The limit is 50% (all men virgins except top 1% of tall hot guys, no female virgins)

***millennial men.

its intentional. foid rates of fucking and sucking have gone up. but numbers are irrelevant because women lie in polling data because they don't want to admit they're sluts.

何て無意味なポースト。全て無意味だ。

I think normies/chad fuck more than they used to do in the past.weird.

If this is true it doesn't surprise me. It's becoming normal for men in their 20's to get very little sex or none at all. I don't know how men cope without becoming hateful misogynists like us. Maybe they're just so SJW and cucked that they feel this is completely fine.

It makes sense and it's probably more than 1/3 because men lie about their virginity, even on the internet and on polls.
At least half of guys you see aged 21-30 are virgins. If you see a sub5 young man there's a much higher chance he's a virgin than not. I'd even go as far as to say that easily 75% of sub5 young men are virgins, if not more. Maybe even closer to 90%. Seriously, normies think everyone is having sex.

We're definitely not in a very small minority. Virgin men were a minority maybe 30+ years ago, nowadays being a virgin at 30 is normal and very common. Soon there will be a bunch of 40 year old virgins, it's not even going to be just a meme. I've read somewhere a few years ago that only 3% of 40+ year old men are virgins, only 1% remain lifelong virgins. Soon it's going to be closer to 30%.

Bottom 50% of young guys are virgins, some finally lose their virginity at 30+ mostly through beta buxxing
The next 20% get sex rarely
10% gets sex somewhat often
The top 20% have sex quite often (once a month at least)

For women it's bottom 10% get sex rarely, but virgins are extremely rare, lifelong virgins basically unheard off ("asexuals" and lesbians not included)
The next 40% have sex somewhat often
30% have regular sex
Top 20% have sex all the time with many different men on average

Last edited:
Where can I get the gender break up.

Who knows? Could be fake but idk.

何て無意味なポースト。全て無意味だ。
"This makes no sense, all makes no sense"

Yes! I got it right (somehow)...the perk of being a kanjicel.

0 out of 3 millennial women never had sex
2 out of 3 millennial men never had sex

Corrected the article for you