Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study shows parents are less likely to love their children if they're ugly

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Here is the article: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-04/uoa-rsp041205.php

I've never felt this alone after reading this, if the content of this article is true and my parents feel that way about me, there truly is no purpose living. Not even my parents accept me, what is this world? What is the point? Why do I get shit on for existing? I can't even do anything about it. 

You guys are all I have boyoz.

Your parents despise you and deep down wish you were never born but smiles, hugs, kisses and "I love yous" does the trick. Incels are 100% alone in this world.

Hoho, that's pretty fucking brutal...

Of coarse, imagine a woman being pregnant for eight months and then seeing her ugly baby, that is why abortions are so common.

Just look at the disparity between Donald's treatment of Ivanka and his neglectful stance towards Tiffany.

I thought this was only because I am bad at studies. Even though I have no addictions and shit, I don't throw my parents money away I fucking help all around the goddamn family Still there is like Most definite Bias with my Sisters. Fuck my life they are never satisfied with me. Always mocking me that I will never be successful.

dardycunt said:
Just look at the disparity between Donald's treatment of Ivanka and his neglectful stance towards Tiffany.

Holy fuck this is true

I remember a study showing that when parents become unemployed ugly children get more abuse and become focal points of stress relief. Child studies on ugliness and obesity show this stuff constantly - looks and appearance are everything. Adults can't attribute deep pseudo-psychological motives to ugly kids as an excuse like they do with ugly adults. Kids can't pretend they hate fat ugly people because of their impact on healthcare spending like adults. It's just raw unadulterated human nature showing the truth.

Yup. Ugly people aren't suppose to exist. Human nature wants us dead. Does anyone have an idea why we haven't been erased from the gene pool yet? Is it because of moral reasons or because society needs bodies for work?

100% agree elder chad swears once and the whole house gets quiet, I do the same thing, gets shit on for eternity, from my mom and Elder Chad for the last half of my life. So many emotional mogs and physical ones too, fuck them all.

Nautica1983 said:
Yup. Ugly people aren't suppose to exist. Human nature wants us dead. Does anyone have an idea why we haven't been erased from the gene pool yet? Is it because of moral reasons or because society needs bodies for work?

To laugh at us, we exist for comedic relief.

Nautica1983 said:

We exist because of mercy and morality. I believe that entirely.

I have a theory that ultimately this focus on it being all "our fault" is a natural selection in action, people don't want to believe they're actively killing or removing us but would naturally be happier if we didn't exist. So if the society loses all moral basis and "happiness" alone becomes the driver, gradually people will tend towards experience which exclude unattractive low value human beings. Like going to a club where the bouncer doesn't let ugly people in, they themselves may be unaware of the machinery that keeps them in this suddenly "nicer" atmosphere. We're already seeing this as ugly people that people are hiding behind algorithms and dating apps to remove low-value people but in a way that doesn't feel "icky" to them. Society may shape itself in a way that kills low value people and blames them for it, like the poor, and nobody intentionally created the system but they all benefit from it. Natural selection can produce blind parties, especially if it is selecting for happiness where ignorance is a bonus.

Wizard said:
Nautica1983 said:
We exist because of mercy and morality. I believe that entirely.
I have a theory that ultimately this focus on it being all "our fault" is a natural selection in action, people don't want to believe they're actively killing us but would naturally be happier if we didn't exist. So if the society loses all moral basis and "happiness" alone becomes the driver, gradually people will tend towards experience which exclude unattractive low value human beings. Like going to a club where the bouncer doesn't let ugly people in, they themselves may be unaware of the machinery that keeps them in this suddenly "nicer" atmosphere. We're already seeing this as ugly people that people are hiding behind algorithms and dating apps to remove low-value people but in a way that doesn't feel "icky" to them. Society may shape itself in a way that kills low value people and blames them for it, like the poor, and nobody intentionally created the system but they all benefit from it. Natural selection can produce blind parties, especially if it is selecting for happiness where ignorance is a bonus.
Great write up, i agree.

life should not exist under these circumstances

I've defended my self from getting bullied and then people hate me for it because I made the better looking person experience pain. You're not even human if you are ugly, you're just an ugly subhuman that was meant to make attractive people and average looking people happy when they see that they aren't at the bottom of the gene pool.

Explains why my parents pretty much ignored me growing up.

dardycunt said:

Ivanka is SuperStacey. So fine.

My father never taught me anything because I'm a manlet.