Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Study shows hugs makes people happier

• Thread starter SubhumanMonster
  • Start date
ı would KILL for a single hug or kiss from a foid

I remember getting a hug from a big boobs jb cousin a few months ago and it was heavenly.
Having those jb big breasts squeeze against my chest.
We are doomed to miss these experiences while even normies can experience them.

what about mouth hugs?

I can only imagine what that would be like, a sincere hug from someone who really cares about you and wants to be safe in your arms and pass on the same feeling to you, we were not even made to experience something so simple, it's all a bland joke

I remember getting a hug from a big boobs jb cousin a few months ago and it was heavenly.

-Crustaciouse, 2k18

323smj214fp11

It legitimately was amazing. Id say it was in my top 5 best feelings of all time.
Having those bountiful round jb boobs pressed hard against my chest felt amazing.
I wasn't even going to go in for a hug, I was gonna give a handshake like a sperg but she initiated the hug.
Sadly I will probably never get a hug like that again.:feelsrope:

jesus this shit is depressive as fuck

I think I'm about to unironically buy a body pillow. Fuck me.

It legitimately was amazing. If say it was in my top 5 best feelings of all time.
Having those bountiful round in boobs pressed hard against my chest felt amazing.
I wasn't even going to go in for a hug, I was gonna give a handshake like a sperg but she initiated the hug.
Sadly I will probably never get a hug like that again.:feelsrope:

why did your cousin die ?

Last edited:
havent been hugged since i was like 13.

:feelsrope:

my cousins only have small boobies :(

sorry second sentence wasnt about you bro.ı asked you why you cant get hug like that again

same bro ı truly will do that soon because ı'll sleep soon
Well that cousin lives in a different country and I don't know any females that would give me a hug.
That was legitimately the last hug I got from a female other than my mother, and that was a year ago.

Well that cousin lives in a different country and I don't know any females that would give me a hug.
That was legitimately the last hug I got from a female other than my mother, and that was a year ago.
feelbadman:feelsbadman:

Haven't been hugged for 2.5 years now, 4 if you don't count family.

can confirm,i hugged a femoid back in january. That was the highlight of 2018 for me.

A nice jb to hug my cock with her mouth would do me a mountain of good right now
(but srsly i havent got a hug or anything close to intimacy since i was 17 and even then the girl mistook me for someone else. im so close to paying a professional cuddler)

Excluding family, I haven't been hugged by anyone for about three years now. You really start to feel this dreaded sense of deprivation after a while and it really gets to me sometimes. I sometimes get a random urge to approach someone outside if they are attractive and ask them to give me a hug, but of course they never will. Incredibly selfish.

I think I'm about to unironically buy a body pillow. Fuck me.
Those things are awesome, desperate incel or not.
Excluding family, I haven't been hugged by anyone for about three years now. You really start to feel this dreaded sense of deprivation after a while and it really gets to me sometimes. I sometimes get a random urge to approach someone outside if they are attractive and ask them to give me a hug, but of course they never will. Incredibly selfish.
You should make one of those free hugs signs and see what happens.

Getting hugged is a need. I really want to hug a girl i like. I don't like hugs but i definitely need them rn.

A nice jb to hug my cock with her mouth would do me a mountain of good right now
(but srsly i havent got a hug or anything close to intimacy since i was 17 and even then the girl mistook me for someone else. im so close to paying a professional cuddler)
I did it, shit was intense. Might do again.

I had the same experience once with an onitis. Just hugging her and feeling the tender young breasts pressing against me was heaven. I can only imagine kissing, sex, cuddling, hearing loving words, etc
I'd be up for paying for a cuddler if said cuddler was virgin, white and underage. But even that must be illegal. Hurr you traumatized the poor kid by cuddling and giving her money.

I had the same experience once with an onitis. Just hugging her and feeling the tender young breasts pressing against me was heaven. I can only imagine kissing, sex, cuddling, hearing loving words, etc

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: