Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study proves that once a whore always a whore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Experiencing sexual regret doesn't appear to result in less regrettable behavior in the future (psypost.org)

In line with previous research, the results showed that women regretted having had casual sex significantly more than men did, while men regretted having missed opportunities for casual sex more than women did. However, the researchers found little evidence to suggest that sexual regret served an adaptive function, as it did not appear to affect the participants’ behavior.

First, regret for having had casual sex reported at Time 1 was not linked to a smaller number of sexual partners at Time 2. Regret for having missed out on casual sex reported at Time 1 was not linked to a greater number of one-night stands reported at Time 2.

Roasties pretend to "regret" their past hookups with Chad solely to convince themselves they are not whores. In reality they will always go back to Chad for round 2. Brutal blackpill for bluepillers who believe they can make a hoe into a housewife.

Finally, respondents who rated their latest casual sex partner higher in terms of attractiveness as a short-term partner, and respondents who reported having taken the initiative to engage in casual sex showed lower regret at Time 1.

Sex with Chads is never something to regret, it will remain their fondest memory until the day they die :feelsclown:

Once a whore tastes chad's cock she will never have sex with anything sub7 lmao. I will never marry a woman with a high body count because of the correlation between divorce and the number of the bride's old partners. Oh who am I kidding I am sub4 no woman will marry me

Once a whore tastes chad's cock she will never have sex with anything sub7 lmao. I will never marry a woman with a high body count because of the correlation between divorce and the number of the bride's old partners. Oh who am I kidding I am sub4 no woman will marry me
cope, they all have high body counts, whether the whore with tattoos or the Muslim in the burqa covering her face.

Truth. Alpha Widow is truth. many tradcuck copers think they can reform these cretaturas, with this reborn again virgin nonsensr

That's a groundbreaking discovery tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back