Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study proves that gender equality causes higher rates of depression in women

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer

A map showing age-standardised disability-adjusted life year rates of unipolar depressive disorders by country (per 100,000 inhabitants) in 2004

It seems like depression is inversely proportional to the economy! The the poorest places on earth uniformly identify with lower rates of depression globally! This is clear evidence that depression is caused by societal factors predominantly. If anyone here knows much about Africa, you'll know they're not keen on women's rights!

Here's the kicker:

Population studies have consistently shown major depression to be about twice as common in women as in men, although it is not yet clear why this is so.

Is it not clear? Let's have a look closer:

THE RESULTS OF THE PAPER:

Rather consistently, intrapsychic and psychosocial gender role related risk factors have been identified which may contribute to the higher depression risk in women

Fellas, the paper states 'gender role related risk factors may contribute to the higher depression risk in women'. We saw from the map the study provided us that women in cultural shitholes (chiefly America and India) suffer more from depression.

Compare this map ranking countries on their 'gender gap' to the one regarding depression, what do you notice?

Female depression is least likely all over Africa, what colour is most common in Africa in terms of the global gender gap? Red! Female depression is most likely in: America, all of South America, Greater India, Finland, Canada, France. What do all these countries have in common aside from India? They are highly ranked in terms of gender equality. The only logical conclusion is that a society / culture which values gender equality and female emancipation, causes an increase in depression in women of these countries.

High IQ thread and Giga IQ name, OP. We expect basedness from you

Not really because he's stealing foids and destroying their ability to pair bond. He does expose their true nature tho
i'm talking about what he's saying tho

foids want to be tortured and totally dominated by Chad, thats completely correct

good thread tbh

Got a favorite work of his, OP?
Can’t decide between crime and punishment & brothers karamazov, C&P feels way more poignant for me because of relatability and the fact it had a defined main character, but both are utterly phenomenal, as are notes from underground and the idiot, but the two former are on a different level of literature imo

Can’t decide between crime and punishment & brothers karamazov, C&P feels way more poignant for me because of relatability and the fact it had a defined main character, but both are utterly phenomenal, as are notes from underground and the idiot, but the two former are on a different level of literature imo
Brothers Karamazov definitely changed my life, and Crime and Punishment is sublime. If you haven't read the Demon Possessed, it is, as you might expect, a brilliant and eerie prediction of the war between Menshivism and Bolshevism (depending on how you look at it lol) I owe Dostoevsky the credit as the single greatest influence on my worldview besides Nietzsche

Several factors probably the most basic one being that wome now work instead of being stay at home moms. Jobs are stressful even the easy government jobs.
Also while women enjoy having sex with many men they also get a taste of a highly attractive man which usually does not settle for them.

So they end up being depressed about being chad's one night fling. They want a long term relationship but to have it they have to settle for a man who can't compare to their best experience.

Brothers Karamazov definitely changed my life, and Crime and Punishment is sublime. If you haven't read the Demon Possessed, it is, as you might expect, a brilliant and eerie prediction of the war between Menshivism and Bolshevism (depending on how you look at it lol) I owe Dostoevsky the credit as the single greatest influence on my worldview besides Nietzsche
I enjoyed reading those two in tandem, although I think Nietzsche discovered dostoy before it could influence his main works he called him the only psychologist from whom I’ve anything to learn, feels like Dostoevsky’s psychology and Nietzsche’s sociology fit together perfectly. Demons will probably be the next book I buy, current reads are Tolstoy’s resurrection (his last novel, which he wrote after reading some Dostoevsky and the theme seemed Dostoevsky-esque so it interested me) and king Lear, I know demons is supposed to be great, notes from a dead house seems nice too

Have you ever read notes from underground? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I enjoyed reading those two in tandem, although I think Nietzsche discovered dostoy before it could influence his main works he called him the only psychologist from whom I’ve anything to learn, feels like Dostoevsky’s psychology and Nietzsche’s sociology fit together perfectly. Demons will probably be the next book I buy, current reads are Tolstoy’s resurrection (his last novel, which he wrote after reading some Dostoevsky and the theme seemed Dostoevsky-esque so it interested me) and king Lear, I know demons is supposed to be great, notes from a dead house seems nice too
Demons is amazing, and much more political than his other works--but in that classic timelessness which Dostoevsky alone manages to embody. I haven't read Notes from a Dead House, so I'll have to look into that

Have you ever read notes from underground? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
Yeah read it a few months ago, I thought it was tragically funny. The scene where the underground man goes to bump into the soldier to regain pride is literally so relatable, as was the scene where that Chad Zverkov is all smug and ignorant of UG man being an ass in the restaurant, isn’t this also the book where he sees that woman and then fucks her off because he’s mentally ill? Less relatable but really good pathos. The social commentary is also based because fuck commies

Pretty Misleading statistics I think. I don't think higher economy is proportional to more depression. However it may be true that people with lower education, iq and awareness may suffer less depression because idk. Also in poorer Countries Mental health research is very limited and most people with Depression won't be recognized. Russia and India has highest number of per capita suicidies because of very shitty economy and degenerated Society. From Degenerated I mean most people are non supportive, low intellectual shitbags which makes someone with even a little intellectuality prone to depression.

Another reason why Africa is less in Depression might be because of a better sense of Community.

Also I didn't understand the part about gender roles. If you're saying that equal society leads to more depression then Europe should be more depressed than America or India. India in particular is very unequal. Fact here is that India is not unequal because of lack of importance for women, at least in Urban areas rather because Women are happy to not do any work and just suck upto some rich chad/beta.

If the point you're making is that Women would rather be slave of Chads than independent then yes it is true. Even so called Feminists are just happy to slave to Chads which is why Feminism will never be succesful in achieving its goal of "destroying patriarchy" because Patriarchy is what keeps them happy slaves and ugly men as donkeys in the first place. So they support Patriarchy when it comes to their own benefits.

Another thing I don't understand is why Depression is more Common in Women than Men. Maybe I read it wrong. In my experience Men have much more shittier lives than foids or chads will ever do.

Pretty Misleading statistics I think. I don't think higher economy is proportional to more depression. However it may be true that people with lower education, iq and awareness may suffer less depression because idk. Also in poorer Countries Mental health research is very limited and most people with Depression won't be recognized. Russia and India has highest number of per capita suicidies because of very shitty economy and degenerated Society. From Degenerated I mean most people are non supportive, low intellectual shitbags which makes someone with even a little intellectuality prone to depression.

Another reason why Africa is less in Depression might be because of a better sense of Community.

Also I didn't understand the part about gender roles. If you're saying that equal society leads to more depression then Europe should be more depressed than America or India. India in particular is very unequal. Fact here is that India is not unequal because of lack of importance for women, at least in Urban areas rather because Women are happy to not do any work and just suck upto some rich chad/beta.

If the point you're making is that Women would rather be slave of Chads than independent then yes it is true. Even so called Feminists are just happy to slave to Chads which is why Feminism will never be succesful in achieving its goal of "destroying patriarchy" because Patriarchy is what keeps them happy slaves and ugly men as donkeys in the first place. So they support Patriarchy when it comes to their own benefits.

Another thing I don't understand is why Depression is more Common in Women than Men. Maybe I read it wrong. In my experience Men have much more shittier lives than foids or chads will ever do.
Well the reported statistics show depression is inversely correlated with economy purely because of Africa and America, India is an outlier which I acknowledge but I do say it’s because Indian culture (caste system etc) is shit. The Russian economy is good, and the general trend of gender equality is not precisely 1 but more like 0.75ish, where if you predict that a country with less depression has a worse value for women’s rights you’d usually be correct, the reasoning for low African depression is caused by societal reasons as I said

@Gymcelled and @Edmund_Kemper tier gigabased study post

i'm talking about what he's saying tho

foids want to be tortured and totally dominated by Chad, thats completely correct
This is why I can’t respect women. How can you respect creatures that enjoy getting tortured and being conquered? Top Kek at women nature.

View attachment 432276

A map showing age-standardised disability-adjusted life year rates of unipolar depressive disorders by country (per 100,000 inhabitants) in 2004

It seems like depression is inversely proportional to the economy! The the poorest places on earth uniformly identify with lower rates of depression globally! This is clear evidence that depression is caused by societal factors predominantly. If anyone here knows much about Africa, you'll know they're not keen on women's rights!

Here's the kicker:

Population studies have consistently shown major depression to be about twice as common in women as in men, although it is not yet clear why this is so.

Is it not clear? Let's have a look closer:

THE RESULTS OF THE PAPER:

Rather consistently, intrapsychic and psychosocial gender role related risk factors have been identified which may contribute to the higher depression risk in women

Fellas, the paper states 'gender role related risk factors may contribute to the higher depression risk in women'. We saw from the map the study provided us that women in cultural shitholes (chiefly America and India) suffer more from depression.

View attachment 432278

Compare this map ranking countries on their 'gender gap' to the one regarding depression, what do you notice?

Female depression is least likely all over Africa, what colour is most common in Africa in terms of the global gender gap? Red! Female depression is most likely in: America, all of South America, Greater India, Finland, Canada, France. What do all these countries have in common aside from India? They are highly ranked in terms of gender equality. The only logical conclusion is that a society / culture which values gender equality and female emancipation, causes an increase in depression in women of these countries.

>depression​

Must be hard not taking chad's dick less than once in a week.

women don't deserve their freedom

Well the reported statistics show depression is inversely correlated with economy purely because of Africa and America, India is an outlier which I acknowledge but I do say it’s because Indian culture (caste system etc) is shit. The Russian economy is good, and the general trend of gender equality is not precisely 1 but more like 0.75ish, where if you predict that a country with less depression has a worse value for women’s rights you’d usually be correct, the reasoning for low African depression is caused by societal reasons as I said
Fair enough but its not true that Africa has less levels of Depression. Because Mental health studies are not progressed much in Africa. I know some Africans and all their lives are shitty. About sex inequality I don't know. One reason for it is maybe because in countries where Men do more work, they obviously have more problems while Women can sit at home comfortably slaving to their chads. I don't think that Women working for their own living is a problem but that also results in their depression of course. As Men are treated like Donkeys they're expected to work and if they don't work they just die, that's why depression rates must be always higher in Men.

Fair enough but its not true that Africa has less levels of Depression. Because Mental health studies are not progressed much in Africa. I know some Africans and all their lives are shitty. About sex inequality I don't know. One reason for it is maybe because in countries where Men do more work, they obviously have more problems while Women can sit at home comfortably slaving to their chads. I don't think that Women working for their own living is a problem but that also results in their depression of course. As Men are treated like Donkeys they're expected to work and if they don't work they just die, that's why depression rates must be always higher in Men.
The map indicates that it does, the source is from 2004 but I doubt it has changed that much, and wrong, where there was no or limited data a grey colour was used. You can’t say africans dont have less depression by conjecturing about mental health studies when I have an actual authoritative source of information

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back