Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Study] Over a third of Finnish females start having sex and drinking at age 15 or earlier

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Among Finnish adolescents, around one-third of girls and one-quarter of boys have their first sexual intercourse before the age of 16 (Kosunen and Ritamo, 2004). In Western Europe, adolescents experience their first sexual intercourse at the mean age of 17–18 (Bajos et al., 2003). Concurrently, the vast majority of adolescents under the minimum legal drinking age have consumed alcoholic beverages in most European countries (Hibell et al., 2004). National surveys in the USA indicate that under-aged alcohol use is common among American adolescents as well (Johnston et al., 2006).

https://academic.oup.com/heapro/article/24/2/108/569645

Agecucks reading this study

Among Finnish adolescents, around one-third of girls and one-quarter of boys have their first sexual intercourse before the age of 16 (Kosunen and Ritamo, 2004). In Western Europe, adolescents experience their first sexual intercourse at the mean age of 17–18 (Bajos et al., 2003). Concurrently, the vast majority of adolescents under the minimum legal drinking age have consumed alcoholic beverages in most European countries (Hibell et al., 2004). National surveys in the USA indicate that under-aged alcohol use is common among American adolescents as well (Johnston et al., 2006).

View: https://youtu.be/6FEDrU85FLE?feature=shared&t=35

Water. We all already knew this.

Nordics are known to be the people who start to have sex the earliest worldwide

And no shit, when you have good genes and top hormonal profile at the age of 13 you will be fucking like rabbits

Nordics are known to be the people who start to have sex the earliest worldwide

And no shit, when you have good genes and top hormonal profile at the age of 13 you will be fucking like rabbits
Scandinavian foids literally have been fucked by 300 different men by the time they hit 18

did you guys not go to highschool or something
i thought everyone knew normies start fucking and sucking when puberty starts

Water. foids just dont whore out earlier because they cant.

@SlayerSlayer Put this in must reads

Fuaaarkkk nice finding bro
I remember there was another study like this one and it said they couldn't find a virgin 17 year old russian girl JFL
Insane
Muh trad jb/gf

he tried to warn us...

@FinnCel thoughts?

@FinnCel thoughts?
It's true. And they have no shame.
Chad pumps and dumps them and treats them like objects
full

Nonsense, all women are asexual before they turn 18

"progressive" country

did you guys not go to highschool or something
i thought everyone knew normies start fucking and sucking when puberty starts
It really is bizarre how many people online seem to have been almost homeschooled their entire lives with how clueless they are about it. Meanwhile, in middle school we were getting sexual harrassment training because a couple of people in other classes loved to grope their classmates (with some female I've never heard of before apparently being the main culprit lol:feelskek:).

It really is bizarre how many people online seem to have been almost homeschooled their entire lives with how clueless they are about it. Meanwhile, in middle school we were getting sexual harrassment training because a couple of people in other classes loved to grope their classmates (with some female I've never heard of before apparently being the main culprit lol:feelskek:).
back when i was a kidcel some 15 year old foid got pregnant lmao (not from my class but she was from school)

back when i was a kidcel some 15 year old foid got pregnant lmao (not from my class but she was from school)
I only heard rumors about pregnancies and abortions and such, but I know for a fact that at our middle school year's "farewell party", I guess, which I didn't go to (I talked about it with some of the people who were there) because our financial situation was pretty bad at that point and by then my parents knew just how much of a bullied outcast I was so then didn't want me to be alone with those people, one of the biggest sluts in the class got giga wasted (drank an entire bottle of vodka by herself) and was harrassing one of the biggest Chads/bullies and trying to get him to take out his cock:feelskek::feelskek:.

https://academic.oup.com/heapro/article/24/2/108/56964
Goddamn slut stretch hole I want to cum inside 15 yr old girl in Finland (in main Kraft)

99% of women have sex by the age of 15.

That's from 20 years ago so it's probably gotten worse...

15-16 is legal in the whole of scandinavia and many do it before then, we call it "byxmyndig" at 15 and it's appropriate to buy condoms if your father got a cheeky streak, of course I didn't get any as no one expected me to do much.

:soy::''B-but muh innocent foids !!!''

It is over for us,:feelsrope: even I ascend now what difference will it make? I missed out on teen love and college love...:cryfeels:

It is over for us,:feelsrope: even I ascend now what difference will it make? I missed out on teen love and college love...:cryfeels:
ascending doesnt exist anymore, its just fake play.

the world never existed to begin with

honestly it used to be 16+ for OG generations

then it got 18+ now were getting 21+ whats next... 30+? 40?

wtf I want to touching 15 yr old girl (in . GTA!)

Those arent kids, those are young adults. Stop calling them kids when there not acting like kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back