Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Study] "Not dating in highschool can actually be good for you"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl they try to talk shit about our evidence when the evidence they try to use has less than 600 students participating in the study.
Yeah I'm sure a loser who has never even kissed a girl in highschool is gonna be just as healthy as a guy who has had multiple relationships

I mean if we're talking about high school in 2020 then I agree. Zoomer girls are terrible.

"DEPRESSED"

Meaning "I've been feeling sad for more than a day".

Stupid study.

This only applies to normies and above jfl

Massive bullshit.

It wasn’t good for me

if someone cant find a foid in high school theres zero chance of finding one in college unless they are a late bloomer or something

Funny then how the people who aren't dating in highschool or beyond are always depressed and become fucked in the head.

“less likely to be depressed” :feelskek:

if someone cant find a foid in high school theres zero chance of finding one in college unless they are a late bloomer or something
100% TRUTH.

I am so fucking sick of boomer copers saying "oh you can't be incel until 21 or 25 teehee". Its so fucking dumb.

The REAL truth is that if you're a KHHV at 18 its over. Well said @dogcel256

Okay IncelTear, what will be next? Top 10 reasons why cuckulding is good for you? Or "Having gay sex once in a while can benefit your health, study shows"?

100% TRUTH.

I am so fucking sick of boomer copers saying "oh you can't be incel until 21 or 25 teehee". Its so fucking dumb.

The REAL truth is that if you're a KHHV at 18 its over. Well said @dogcel256
“Less likely to be depressed” maybe sexhavers have more depression for reasons that don’t pertain to sex? I don’t see how sex would make them more depressed and it’s ironic how IT say “virgins can have just as much relationship skill” but then say the reason sexhavers are more likely to divorce is because “they have moar relationship skillz and can detect their partners bullzhit :soy:

Kinda hard to be depressed when you're FUCKING DEAD.

Pretty small study tbh, and it doesn't even state how much of a difference is made and what other traits were seen in each group. This is a cherry picked fact with no context made to support an agenda.

How are these guys coping so hard lol

don't know who or what this subreddit is, r/IncelTear sounds like a ripoff to r/lnceITears :feelsEhh:

I mean if we're talking about high school in 2020 then I agree. Zoomer girls are terrible.

When i was in highschool in the late 90's/early 00's a lot of people were sexually active at 14 or 15. There were several girls including one who lived 2 doors down from me who were sexually active at 12. As far as I'm aware there were only 20 maybe 25 virgins who finished highschool. I was one of them and only 2 or 3 were girls. One had a deformed arm and the other 2 were psychotic landwhales.

Can you imagine what its like for zoomers in high school at the moment where they have had smartphones since they were 9 or 10 and are probably all on tinder? Back in my day it took a fair bit of work to organise a hook up. Is anyone on here old enough to remember the days before social media and smartphones?

What so we're just faking being depressed?

When i was in highschool in the late 90's/early 00's a lot of people were sexually active at 14 or 15. There were several girls including one who lived 2 doors down from me who were sexually active at 12. As far as I'm aware there were only 20 maybe 25 virgins who finished highschool. I was one of them and only 2 or 3 were girls. One had a deformed arm and the other 2 were psychotic landwhales.

Can you imagine what its like for zoomers in high school at the moment where they have had smartphones since they were 9 or 10 and are probably all on tinder? Back in my day it took a fair bit of work to organise a hook up. Is anyone on here old enough to remember the days before social media and smartphones?
massive blackpill right there

The REAL truth is that if you're a KHHV at 18 its over.
Tenor 1

Most of the guys having regular sex are chads and tyrones. Very few normies aren't virgins where I'm at.