Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Study] Masculinity and Attractiveness

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
DISCLAIMER: I'm not claiming this study is perfect mainly due to the nature of self reported opinion recorded as opposed to something more objective being measured but there certainly some truth to it

It's no surprise that feminine men are not very attractive to women in general and masculinity is an attractive trait. There is a misconception though that extreme masculinity is what is what will yield the highest success rate.

Iris Holzleitner, a postdoc at Glasgow University, recently published the most comprehensive study yet of how women differ in their preferences for male masculinity according to circumstance.
faces.png

500 women for an internet study. These women rated the attractiveness of a set of male faces that had been manipulated to appear more feminine or more masculine. Masculine faces tend to have a more robust jaw, narrower eyes and lips, and a wider nose. In many research studies, volunteers are only asked to compare one feminized with one masculinized face; in Holzleitner’s study, volunteers individually rated faces of varying degrees of masculinity.

Holzleitner found that, generally, women most preferred male faces that were moderately masculine.
Very masculine or feminine faces were less appealing. However, the degree of masculinity a woman preferred in a man’s face depended somewhat on her own characteristics.
>More attractive women were more likely to rate truthfully

orien.png

For example, compared to women who were exclusively attracted to men, women who were also somewhat attracted to women rated masculine faces less attractive and feminine faces more attractive.

Women who thought they were high in attractiveness >I assume the typical high estrogen phenotype thought they were more attractive didn’t find feminine male faces very attractive at all, but less attractive women rated them moderately appealing. Both self-rated attractive and self-rated unattractive women agreed that moderately masculine men were the most appealing, and that very masculine men were slightly less so.
>very masculine men were still more attractive than moderately feminine men
att.png

The conclusion I have drawn from this is that women have a optimal level of masculinity that they report being attracted to. It is best to have a combination of both masculine and feminine traits as opposed to being hyper-masculine to have the highest success rate.

For example the ideal would be somebody like Nick bateman
Nick%20Batman.jpg

over the overly masculine phenotype Randy Orton
randy-orton.jpg

source:https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...01712/why-some-women-prefer-more-feminine-man

Last edited:
i never realized how ideal nick bateman is jesus fucking christ suicidefuel

Sorry I'd rather be Randy Orton.

I dunno must be from the bullying and fights I experienced in the past that I wish I was naturally strong...

I dunno must be from the bullying and fights I experienced in the past that I wish I was naturally strong...
But you would admit women favour Bateman.

Yeah, lookism trolls just don't get this, lmfao.

you wouldn't have any problems being bateman either, he is 6 foot 3

I'm not convinced they would. Modern society has been trying to feminize men for a long time now, i think some of the propaganda got to the head of women. If you were in the wild, and a bear was chasing Stacy, who do you think she is gonna run to? Randy Orton or Bateman?

One thing i noticed with Stacy dating dandy looking Chads is how miserable the relationship is. You see that in reality shows all the time. Constant bickering, infighting, scheming and backstabbing. All because feminized Chad acts like a woman and refuses to simply dominate his Stacy, like nature intended.

I'm not convinced they would. Modern society has been trying to feminize men for a long time now, i think some of the propaganda got to the head of women. If you were in the wild, and a bear was chasing Stacy, who do you think she is gonna run to? Randy Orton or Bateman?
They might have gone for Orton out of necessity but given a stable/safe environment bateman would be the ideal mate choice. Masculine enough to defend but not overly masculine to the point of being dangerous/low trust. Masculinity/ high testostrone also requires lot of energy to maintain

>I assume the typical high estrogen phenotype thought they were more attractive
There's no such thing as estrogen phenotype, increasing prenatal/pubertal T levels to make you grow DOM jaw is pure broscience. Different phenotypes among different ethnicities evolved to respond to T exposure during skull developmental stages differently, just as it is with any other angroden receptors all over the body.

What exactly is feminine and masculine? Like how did they determine that? Also did they just use one face, or did they generate a variety of faces from different bases to account for personal preferences?

This they don't have ana nswer to these questions then it is a shit tier study.

Also I would rather be a masculine dude and better my chances of attracting a straight women. The bisexual ones are the ones who are the liberal retards and developed god complexes.

They used a computer program to morph high and low T facial features on the same face. Indicators of facial masculinity are thicher necks, stronger jaws, lower eyebrows and hooded eyes The baseline was an average European face. The point of the study was to show masculinity is favorable to women only up to a certain point.
There's no such thing as estrogen phenotype, increasing prenatal/pubertal T levels to make you grow DOM jaw is pure broscience. Different phenotypes among different ethnicities evolved to respond to T exposure during skull developmental stages differently, just as it is with any other angroden receptors all over the body.
yeah that point was not very scientific in hindsight, ignore it

Last edited:
the face doesnt look more masculine at all wtf it just looks ugly. where the fk is the brow ridge, the sharp zygomatic arch and the wide heavy jaw? retarded flawed study

-100% reporting in. No amount of gymcelling can save my face, as I learned from experience. It's so fucking over.

Trying to get on that archive eh?

The fact is that, as long as you have Chaddy facial aesthetics, you will mog over 80% of the male population and slay pussy. "Masculine" of "feminine" is cope.