Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Study gives BRUTAL blackpill for Handlets and Handcels

C

chicel

Recruit
★★★★
STUDY PROVES FOIDS WILL REJECT BASED ON HAND INATTRACTIVENESS

"Most of these characteristics seem to indicate good biological quality, present and past health, and socioeconomic status, which suggests that the criteria for hand preferences are adaptive. Hand attractiveness correlated with facial attractiveness in men and the relationship was mediated by individual-level averageness and fattiness. This suggests that hand averageness is a reliable cue to developmental stability and possibly also good genes in men. It is thus possible that women possess an evolutionarily shaped preference for averageness of male hands, and the preference might have acted on the appearance of the hands through a stabilizing sexual selection."

https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/23/2/334/245435

There is literally nothing a Foid will look past when selecting a mate.

STUDY PROVES FOIDS WILL REJECT BASED ON HAND INATTRACTIVENESS

"Most of these characteristics seem to indicate good biological quality, present and past health, and socioeconomic status, which suggests that the criteria for hand preferences are adaptive. Hand attractiveness correlated with facial attractiveness in men and the relationship was mediated by individual-level averageness and fattiness. This suggests that hand averageness is a reliable cue to developmental stability and possibly also good genes in men. It is thus possible that women possess an evolutionarily shaped preference for averageness of male hands, and the preference might have acted on the appearance of the hands through a stabilizing sexual selection."

https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/23/2/334/245435

IncelTears like to make jokes about the whole "wristcel" thing, turns out its true jfl.

Men have to be perfect, while women can be binging landwhales and still find a chadlite at the least.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What's the difference between a handlet and a handcel?

HOLY...FUCKING....SHIT!

hand.jpg

I swear yesterday I was surfing the web and looking at cool rings and stuff and this guys hand came up. I thought to myself "there is no way in fuck that this guy isn't a Chad"......

FUCKING HAND THEORY CONFIRMED!!!!

yes, hands are important. You must have visible veins

You have to be flawless just to attract this these whores, their standards are way too fucking high

Men have to be perfect, while women can be binging landwhales and still find a chadlite at the least.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
But remember, women are the lonelier sex :forcedsmile:

You have to be flawless just to attract this these whores, their standards are way too fucking high
"teehee I know he's 6'3, good jaw and perfect hairline but his hands are a little small guess I should cuck him"

\
Foid

Are there any copes for handlets at all?

just another thing to hate myself for.

My hand is masculine, but my fingers are feminine.

Its over for me (keep in mind I'm 5'9)
20181206 223127

20181206 223153

I have literally the worst hands, they are small and my fingers are short and crooked. I don't think my hands or wrists have grown since I was 12.

yet another thing that has to be absolutely perfect for women to even consider you

i have heard of foids saying that a man has small hands and she didnt like that.

Thanks God at least i got good hands

My hands are overly large.

so what makes a hand attractive?

The handpill obliterated me.

The handpill pimp slapped me.

Another nail in the coffin for my SMV.

Brutal handpill

Suicidefuel for studycels

Its the subtle pills like handpills that fuck you up. You dont even notice it half the time or forget about it, but the foids never fail to notice and never fail to judge. Every square inch of you has to be perfect or even 6's and 7's will turn their nose up at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back