Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Study] [GigaCope] Attractive people are more likely to get hired but incels can "level" the playing field by being confident

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
  • Less-attractive people can be equal to good-looking people by having a powerful posture
  • Standing feet shoulder-width apart, hands on hips, chest out and chin up, less-attractive people can use the 'power pose'
  • With this pose, less attractive people matched the nonverbal presence that more attractive people displayed naturally
  • Participants' attractiveness was rated on a 1-5 point scale, 5 deemed 'very attractive'
Sure a Chad Thundercock may be a lazy high school dropout with criminal history but YOU who works hard, has a clean resume and university diploma can level out the playing field by holding your frame and doing a power pose bro!

AhzslIq

daily mail has been compromised.

you will only be the butt of jokes

daily mail has been compromised.
Damage control from the fallout of the negative effects of lookism being recognized. All media is compromised btw

View attachment 482975
This is a nice joke as always. Even if you are a big boss it changes nothing .... Even if you have "a real power". I'm in the office with my employee who is looking on me with a disgust when I'm speaking with her. I prefer not to come to my own office .....

Last edited:
and what do we do when attractive people start using the "power pose"?:feelsseriously:

Delusion at its finest.