Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study gets censored and retracted because it’s “misogynistic”

Nooo, you can't take her job because she acts like a whore on social medias :feels::feels::feels:

Dude, where do you find shit like this JFL?

We live in a post truth society the Aryan ideals of freethinking and scientific method have been superseded by Jewish mysticism and corruption

Look up “bikini protest study” on google
I just did, and I saw this comment that tried to sum up the problem with it.

"I don’t like this business-like definition of “professionalism” where the opinions you state outside of work and the clothes you wear outside of work and the people you associate with outside of work will always reflect back on the business and therefore need to be monitored. It’s self serving. And the definition of professionalism (much like how it’s defined in this study) is always defined by someone in power thinking to themselves “I don’t like this.”"

Funny how these same people will try to get you fired for posting on incel forums, voting for trump, or having any non leftist regressive beliefs, even though they claimed what you outside work doesn't always reflect back on the bussiness.

I just did, and I saw this comment that tried to sum up the problem with it.

"I don’t like this business-like definition of “professionalism” where the opinions you state outside of work and the clothes you wear outside of work and the people you associate with outside of work will always reflect back on the business and therefore need to be monitored. It’s self serving. And the definition of professionalism (much like how it’s defined in this study) is always defined by someone in power thinking to themselves “I don’t like this.”"

Funny how these same people will try to get you fired for posting on incel forums, voting for trump, or having any non leftist regressive beliefs, even though they claimed what you outside work doesn't always reflect back on the bussiness.
Because they think women should be hookers and still be president

Women seeking attention and an excuse to get undressed, more news at 11.
Look up “bikini protest study” on google

@ThoughtfulCel women are treated like a fucking god in this earth
Lol women are so fucking retarded

Attachments

• 1595928823954.jpg
    1595928823954.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Do doctors even do more good than harm anymore? It seems like overprescribing opioids, aborting/mutiliating children's genitals via circumcision and enabling the delusions of mentally ill trannies have become the main focuses of the medical establishment.

We live in a post truth society the Aryan ideals of freethinking and scientific method have been superseded by Jewish mysticism and corruption
over

science is naturally going to be misogynistic b/c women suck at everything compared to men.
are they going to censor everything?

This misogynistic study has been deboonked!

KDFmWxX

Finally some SCIENCE!

Scientificism

>Prevalence of unprofessional social media content among young vascular surgeons

....What?

Who cares?

Who the fuck is studying what young vascular surgeons post online and why>?

JFLLL

Do doctors even do more good than harm anymore? It seems like overprescribing opioids, aborting/mutiliating children's genitals via circumcision and enabling the delusions of mentally ill trannies have become the main focuses of the medical establishment.
Anyone know of any blackpilled incel doctors @PPEcel

women are whores, more breaking news at 11

This is interesting

Communists censoring science when it doesn't favor them, what's new

Based