Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study finds manlets exceed in dark triad traits

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

In this study (N = 367; 62.53 % men) we reconsidered the Napoleon complex that suggests shorter people—men in particular—may compensate for their shortness with antagonistic behaviors. We conceptualized antagonism as individual differences in the Dark Triad traits (i.e., psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism) and found they were associated with not only being shorter but also with the wish to be taller; these associations were similar in the sexes. We discussed our results from an evolutionary (i.e., calibrating formidability) perspective.

Jfl :feelshaha:

they get bullied their whole lives and are seen as less than human for their height ofc they’re dark triad.

they get bullied their whole lives and are seen as less than human for their height ofc they’re dark triad.
Despite these shortcomings—no pun intended—our study provides the first assessment (we know of) of how the Dark Triad traits relate to height and height attitudes. We showed that not only are people high on the Dark Triad traits less satisfied with their height, but this may be because they are actually shorter. This leads us to believe that the behavioral syndromes of the Dark Triad traits may be part of a suite of psychological systems designed by natural selection to better enable those of shorter stature a way to still compete in life's great challenges.

I.e. manlets are genetically inferior and that's why they have to resort to dark triad maxxing :lul:

Most of my bullies were manlets

Most of my bullies were manlets
Most Bullies Are Normie average height guys anways, trying to prove they're better than you because they don't want to be seen in the same social class, bullying is just a way of statusmaxxing :feelsjuice:

Being mistreated by foids all your life will do that to people

Being mistreated by foids all your life will do that to people
*By humanity. Not just foids.

Men love manlets because they are ripe in making them alpha so they beat and kill them all for the pussy

Napoleon complex is a psyop bullshit euphemism used to gaslight us when we dare express how disgustingly disappointing it ended up being trying to interact with people as a short male

I don't think anything can be said to change my mind regarding that, more so when the same sorcery pushing kikes that defend this type of notion are the same type of kikes who see no problem with trannies and people fucking animals

Most Bullies Are Normie average height guys anways, trying to prove they're better than you because they don't want to be seen in the same social class, bullying is just a way of statusmaxxing :feelsjuice:
This. Normies have to be aggressive socially because they have a lot in common with the lower social order, they just won't admit it.

Based Manlets