Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Study] Europeans are the most facially dimorphic people on Earth

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Simple and straight to the point blackpill post. This is something I’ve never seen anyone share before.

Definition - Sexual dimorphism is the difference in appearance between the sexes (male vs female).

Takeaway - An interesting finding is that all European countries revealed larger differences between male and female average faces than in all the other populations. Again, this was true only for differences between sex averages but not for the overall range of sexual dimorphism.

That’s all I wanted to say. If you want to read more into the paper and the background, here’s the link.

i agree but what about alpinids ? they often show neotenous features

Overall between both genders, Negroid and Mongoloid phenotypes have more neotenous facial features than Caucasoid ones. This is a predictable result and I wouldn't expect any other conclusions to be arrived at.

i agree but what about alpinids ? they often show neotenous features
Idk, but the study claims all European populations are more facially dimorphic than all other populations. Doesn’t mean they are the most masculine or feminine.

Overall between both genders, Negroid and Mongoloid phenotypes have more neotenous facial features than Caucasoid ones. This is a predictable result and I wouldn't expect any other conclusions to be arrived at.
How do negroids have more neotenous features? I thought they have the least.

what about neo danubians, gorids, west alpinids, gracile meds or dnaubian nordids ?

Unnamed 7
Gorid 1
Unnamed 1
Unnamed 2
Danubian Nordid Secondary 1
DanubianNordidUpdatedmorph

There one phenotype in africa who has neotenous features but forgot the name but still i kind agree

Idk, but the study claims all European populations are more facially dimorphic than all other populations. Doesn’t mean they are the most masculine or feminine.

White people have bigger supraorbital (brow ridges) than blacks off the top of my head. This difference is especially more prominent in male skulls for both. There are other more robust bone morphology present in Caucasoid skulls compared to the same morphological structures in Negroid skulls relatively speaking. But I can't recall them right now.

They could be more or less neotenous than other Europeans, but I guess it means compared to other groups the difference between the man and woman is the greatest. They could both be in the more feminine or masculine category I guess.

There one phenotype in africa who has neotenous features but forgot the name but still i kind agree
I didn’t know that. I guess maybe it’s the ones from kenya (I think) that have that permanent smile.

They could be more or less neotenous than other Europeans, but I guess it means compared to other groups the difference between the man and woman is the greatest. They could both be in the more feminine or masculine category I guess.

I didn’t know that. I guess maybe it’s the ones from kenya (I think) that have that permanent smile.
no cameroon or guinea

i know what you mean btw

this polish footballer has infantile features ( danubian nordid )

Gumny
Proxy
Di

or this ukrainian foid ( eastern european alpinid )

4045885 1509723083927
22729196 365460050560093 4553638026576865345 n
OWFebF McjnUeTnvzKbfCYRfi536qIUVjGri0wFG7qA
Df593f514d813b888c42e74dad60ae93

still i think western northern europeans are likely some of most masculine people on earth due to CM ( Cromagnoid element )

Unnamed 4

Nigs lean very masculine, mongoloids lean very feminine. It’s Caucasoid races and Europeans in particular that have the best balance

tho slavs has decent amount of robust people ( tho i think that in modern world being robust is not as good as in past )

That is correct. Caucasoid skull shows the most dimorphism. Niggers only look masc because they have harsh features and dark skin. They look ogre but their bone structure is extremely neotenous

Nigs lean very masculine, mongoloids lean very feminine. It’s Caucasoid races and Europeans in particular that have the best balance
it's depend on pheno nigs got east etiophids ( somalinigs pheno ) guineo-cameronian who has infantile features ?
manchu koreans and sibirids, tungids are ricemen without neoteny

and caucasoids race has robust cromagnoids like tronder ( norway sweden ), corded nordid ( russia czech republic ), faelid ( germany ), proto iranids ( kurds ) and at same gracile meds ( spain italy ) gracile indids ( i don't need you to tell where they come from :feelsthink::feelsEhh: ), danubian nordids ( southern russia, ukraine, southern poland ), neo danubians ( slav pheno ) and alpinids especially gorids and west alpinids

Niggers aren't masculine. Small browridge, short nose, round infantile forehead, recessed chin, puppy eyes etc. They are just dark ogres.

The association between sexual shape dimorphism and attractiveness is moderate for women and weak (or none) for men.

Bluepilled study :bluepill:

Bluepilled study :bluepill:
Attractiveness and dimorphism isn’t the same thing. High T ogres get mogged by chad pretty boy.

no cameroon or guinea

i know what you mean btw

this polish footballer has infantile features ( danubian nordid )

View attachment 1181842View attachment 1181843View attachment 1181844

or this ukrainian foid ( eastern european alpinid )

View attachment 1181845View attachment 1181846View attachment 1181847View attachment 1181848View attachment 1181850
The dude looks like a literal child, wtf. Andy Milonakis maxxing

This study isn’t about their absolute masc/fem appearance, but the relative one between men and women.

Attractiveness and dimorphism isn’t the same thing. High T ogres get mogged by chad pretty boy.
They still need to be tall and have good jawline and bonestructure. Roasties can get away with masculine features much easier than men with feminine features.

They still need to be tall and have good jawline and bonestructure. Roasties can get away with masculine features much easier than men with feminine features.
ironically from my observations, females have better jawlines than most males

Simple and straight to the point blackpill post. This is something I’ve never seen anyone share before.

Definition - Sexual dimorphism is the difference in appearance between the sexes (male vs female).

Takeaway - An interesting finding is that all European countries revealed larger differences between male and female average faces than in all the other populations. Again, this was true only for differences between sex averages but not for the overall range of sexual dimorphism.

That’s all I wanted to say. If you want to read more into the paper and the background, here’s the link.

Water

Niggers aren't masculine. Small browridge, short nose, round infantile forehead, recessed chin, puppy eyes etc. They are just dark ogres.
They have the most body dimorphism, thats why theyre percieved as masculine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back