Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study debunks women playing "hard to get"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Redpill copers BTFO

Sexual signaling is subject to manipulation, and miscommunication may occur because of biased interpretations of signals, or because of strategical downplaying of sexual interest (playing hard-to-get). [...] Results show no indication of women playing hard-to-get, or of strategically downplaying signals of sexual attraction. [...] It is concluded that women and men adjust their signals of sexual attraction upward or downward relative to their felt attraction to prompt further communication and to gain more information.

This whole shit tests and playing hard to get garbage is pure bullshit. If women wanted to have sex with you they'd let you know.

They'd look at you with lust in their eyes & bite their bottom lip as if they're longing for you.

Redpill copers BTFO

Sexual signaling is subject to manipulation, and miscommunication may occur because of biased interpretations of signals, or because of strategical downplaying of sexual interest (playing hard-to-get). [...] Results show no indication of women playing hard-to-get, or of strategically downplaying signals of sexual attraction. [...] It is concluded that women and men adjust their signals of sexual attraction upward or downward relative to their felt attraction to prompt further communication and to gain more information.

This whole shit tests and playing hard to get garbage is pure bullshit. If women wanted to have sex with you they'd let you know.

JFL. This was the biggest blackpill for me; that foids werent playing hard to get but basically signalling for me to fuck off.

JFL. This was the biggest blackpill for me; that foids werent playing hard to get but basically signalling for me to fuck off.
Exactly. The redpillers tried to turn this into a positive signal because a) it was a way to cope and b) it allowed them to sell books and other garbage

They'd look at you with lust in their eyes & bite their bottom lip as if they're longing for you.
Yep

Water is wet finally proven by science

Foids don't play hard to get, you're just hard to want

This is such a normie cope to justify continuing to approach. There is no winning her over. You cannot negotiate your way in.

This is such a normie cope to justify continuing to approach. There is no winning her over. You cannot negotiate your way in.
"Whaaat? She treated you like shit and ignored you?? SHE WANTED YOU BRO YOU JUST DIDNT MAINTAIN FRAME"

This is what normies have said themselves. They've also said you can't guilt trip them into going with you or rationalise why they should go with you.

What angers me the most are these leftist SJWs saying we should just shut up as a result of this.
Foids don't play hard to get, you're just hard to want

This is what normies have said themselves. They've also said you can't guilt trip them into going with you or rationalise why they should go with you.

What angers me the most are these leftist SJWs saying we should just shut up as a result of this.
Funny how they are so concerned with equality when it comes to many things but not dating. You can die and rot alone, they don't care

Neurotic foids do shit-test Dark Triad Chads, but only because they want the rape and abuse to come harder.

Last edited:
It's redpilled doctrine, which is Chadsplaning.

If you are not Chad, none of this applies to you.

Females will be flustered with Chad because they are envious of how Chad is more egomaniacal than even they are.

But females view normies in a strictly utilitarian sense.

Last edited:
here is how i think of it, sorry here is how i interpret the female brain thinking (ironic i know) but bear with me. I see male if his face +height is equal to my blueprint of a Chad then there is no need for shit-tests. If however the face is bellow that of chad but somewhat normal then engage shit-tests. Hence the reason why we have said here that Pua can actually work for normies-chadlites but not for the incels.

here is how i think of it, sorry here is how i interpret the female brain thinking (ironic i know) but bear with me. I see male if his face +height is equal to my blueprint of a Chad then there is no need for shit-tests. If however the face is bellow that of chad but somewhat normal then engage shit-tests. Hence the reason why we have said here that Pua can actually work for normies-chadlites but not for the incels.
It may sound counter-intuitive, but this is the opposite of how things work.

Females shit-test Chad because they are upset at Chad's lack of commitment, and they are conscious about how he only wants them for sex.

Females don't shit-test normies because normies are mere tools for them to exploit, much like they are to Chad. Chad doesn't care about any individual foid he fucks, and a foid don't care about any individual normie she cucks.

It's redpilled doctrine, which is Chadsplaning.

If you are not Chad, none of this applies to you.

Females will be flustered with Chad because they are envious of how Chad is more egomaniacal than even they are.

But females view normies in a strictly utilitarian sense.
Yeah I always feel like they just want us to be sexless drones who pay taxes and stfu

But the study observe shit tests, they didn't seem to exist

Yeah I always feel like they just want us to be sexless drones who pay taxes and stfu
Indeed. Females will be abrasive with sub-Chads, but only because they are impatient with these sub-Chads for not being good enough slaves.

It is distinct from females being abrasive with Chads, which originates out of their frustration from his lack of commitment, and ends up taking the form of provoking their own rape (rape kink, teehee) -- the ultimate female cope.

Last edited:
the phrase "playing hard to get" is such a huge cope.

they aren't "playing". they just aren't attracted to you.

when ugly bluepilled men get rejected they use this to cope with their subhumanity

the phrase "playing hard to get" is such a huge cope.

they aren't "playing". they just aren't attracted to you.

when ugly bluepilled men get rejected they use this to cope with their subhumanity
Playing a game implies they're in the game. ie that women are attracted to them but they just didn't manage it well that one time

lmao such wishful thinking and delusions

It may sound counter-intuitive, but this is the opposite of how things work.

Females shit-test Chad because they are upset at Chad's lack of commitment, and they are conscious about how he only wants them for sex.

Females don't shit-test normies because normies are mere tools for them to exploit, much like they are to Chad. Chad doesn't care about any individual foid he fucks, and a foid don't care about any individual normie she cucks.
aight makes sence