Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Study by ricecel professor on JBW

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

He interviews 9 noodlewhores and ricefaggots in Australia on why they prefer white cock. Ignore the Freudian psycho mumbo jumbo, the interviews are gold.

M04: […] The Asian […] feminists that I know, that’s one thing that […] they’re really passionate about? Kind of find that fetishisation […] of Asian females? But from an Asian male perspective it’s […] almost like it’s a bit rich for you to be complaining about something like that in a way? Because from an Asian male perspective we’re lucky to be getting any sort of attention at all and […] from my perspective I think that’s a very privileged choice that you have. That you have such a big dating pool, even amongst the White population, that you can screen out all the ones that have fetishes for Asian women […] whereas for the Asian man […] it’s like, you’re at opposite ends of the spectrum here. […] From a male perspective, that choice is a privilege in itself. […] It’s almost like you’re hitting us when we’re down by not supporting, or not understanding how […] it should feel [emphases added].

This faggot knows what's up :society:

@SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @Divergent_Integral @starcrapoo @fast_curry :smonk:

I wish I were 6'+ tall and had blue/green eyes and blonde hair (optionally). Then I could use JBW. :incel:

I once entered a train cabin where some white foids were having a cackling session. Barely had I sat down when one of the foids began pontificating loudly, well within my earshot, how Asian men are by far the ugliest and that she wouldn't date one in a million years. Then the others chipped in with some tired stereotypes about tiny dicks, etc. etc. Their laughter cut through my ears like a thousand shivs.

Then it broke my heart. Now the memory of it makes me want to go nuclear on those bitches (in Command & Conquer Red Alert).

I once entered a train cabin where some white foids were having a cackling session. Barely had I sat down when one of the foids began pontificating loudly, well within my earshot, how Asian men are by far the ugliest and that she wouldn't date one in a million years. Then the others chipped in with some tired stereotypes about tiny dicks, etc. etc. Their laughter cut through my ears like a thousand shivs.

Then it broke my heart. Now the memory of it makes me want to go nuclear on those bitches (in Command & Conquer Red Alert).
I don't mind cumskin foids tbh, why would they be attracted to a race that's completely different from them? It'd be like bestiality. It's the noodlewhores that make my blood boil.

I don't mind cumskin foids tbh, why would they be attracted to a race that's completely different from them? It'd be like bestiality. It's the noodlewhores that make my blood boil.
95+ percent of cumskin foids will not date Asian or Indian men and they regularly poke fun at us (while they would not do the same to Blacks and they find Black men just about as repulsive).

Whereas anywhere from 15 - 40% of noodlewhores in America WILL give us Asian men a chance.

Thats the sad reality. As traitorous as they are, thats the best hope for Asian men. To get used up leftover noodles well in their 30s and even 40s (even then that would be lucky).

Whereas anywhere from 15 - 40% of noodlewhores in America WILL give us Asian men a chance.
and the relationship wouldn't be equal. She would expect you to be grateful to be in the relationship with her because an Asian man is almost always an inferior choice compared to cumskin.

It appears that the only legitimate form of inceldm is that derived from ethnic status: cumskincels something right now.

and the relationship wouldn't be equal. She would expect you to be grateful to be in the relationship with her because an Asian man is almost always an inferior choice compared to cumskin.
Thats true as far as I can tell. I do see a few Asian American couples in rare instances (I know, its rare to see Asian American AMAF couples which is pretty fuckin sad). The noodlewhore often looks depressed and not smiling happily as opposed the noodlewhores in WMAF where the noodle looks happy to be with her low to mid tier JBW bf.

She will be likely to either cheat or leave in an instant for the smallest mistake the ricecel makes.

Last edited:
Actually read the whole study. It is fucking great, i fucking hate the psychoanalytic academic lingo tho

Brutal but true. If the ricecel doesn't shower her with gifts, carry her handbag and take her on expensive vacations every 3 months she'll leave for the first below average cumskin she can get. And even then, romance and sex is off the table, the best a ricecel gets is monthly starfish sex while cumskins get daily blowjobs and raw anal (and by the way I think anal is disgusting but you get the point).

I wouldn’t mind being fetishized
fetishizing is a good thing, it takes a total cunt mindset not to see how being fetishized rules
95+ percent of cumskin foids will not date Asian or Indian men and they regularly poke fun at us (while they would not do the same to Blacks and they find Black men just about as repulsive).

Thats the sad reality. As traitorous as they are, thats the best hope for Asian men. To get used up leftover noodles well in their 30s and even 40s (even then that would be lucky).
40% :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:, yeah right, I think it's 25% at most