Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STUDY] Bullies are more attractive, are rewarded with more sex, more relationships, more popularity, access to more economic and physical resources

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

I'll put some important quotes in here, then i'll copy paste some paragraphs of the study and underline some other good parts. Enjoy.

In both studies, bullying was significantly positively correlated with having dated, number of dating partners, having had sexual activity, and number of sexual partners

Attractiveness was positively related to having dated, number of dating partners, and self-perceived likeability
Attractiveness was positively associated with bullying, number of dating partners, having had sex, and number of sexual partners, as well as being negatively correlated with age of first dating

Bullies are perceived as being more popular and dominant than adolescents who do not bully others

Bullies can also gain access to greater economic or physical resources
Teens who bully others show as good or better mental health, physical health and social skills, including leadership.
This in in stark contrast to victims of bullies and especially bully victims who show poorer mental and physical health than adolescents not involved in bullying, particularly once family and childhood risk factors have been taken into account

Bullies generally elevated social and physical attributes may offer a signal of good genes

Bullying (in both sexes) was associated with an earlier entrance into puberty and dating at a younger age, more activity with members of the opposite sex, greater dating opportunities, and being more likely to be in a dating relationship.

Traditionally believed to be the result of maladaptive development, bullying perpetration is increasingly being viewed as a potentially adaptive behavior. We were interested in determining whether adolescents who bully others enjoy a key evolutionary benefit: increased dating and mating (sexual) opportunities.

In both studies, bullying was significantly positively correlated with having dated, number of dating partners, having had sexual activity, and number of sexual partners. In Study 1, it was positively associated with an interest in dating, and in Study 2, it was positively associated with self-perceived attractiveness and negatively associated with age of first sexual experience.

Attractiveness was positively related to having dated, number of dating partners, and self-perceived likeability in Study 1, while in Study 2, attractiveness was positively associated with bullying, number of dating partners, having had sex, and number of sexual partners, as well as being negatively correlated with age of first dating.

A behavioral genetics study calculated that 61% of the variability in bullying perpetration was due to genetic rather than environmental factors (Ball et al., 2008). Bullying is also significantly correlated with behavior traits known to have a significant genetic component, such as personality and temperament (Book, Volk, & Hosker, 2012; Farrell, Della Cioppa, Volk, & Book, 2014; Lewis & Bates, 2014; Marini, Dane, & Kennedy, 2010; Saudino & Micalizzi, 2015). These data do not suggest that an adaptive behavior (such as bullying) is purely genetically determined or that the most important factor in predicting bullying is genetics (Tooby & Cosmides, 1990). Rather, these data offer support the idea that there exist sufficient genetic linkages and individual variation to have allowed for natural and/or sexual selection to evolve facultative mental predispositions that, in combination with the right environmental cues, can result in behavior such as bullying (Ellis et al., 2012). That is, the presumably conditional nature of bullying relies on the right confluence of internal and external ecological factors (Hong & Espelage, 2012). We have predicted that bullying is associated with at least three benefits, reputation, resources, and reproduction, all of which are likely to be associated with passing on one’s genes to future generations (Volk et al., 2014).

To begin with, bullies are perceived as being more popular than adolescents who do not bully others (Caravita, Di Blasio, & Salmivalli, 2010; de Bruyn, Cillessen, & Wissinck, 2010; Estell, Farmer, & Cairns, 2007; Salmivalli, 2010; Vaillancourt, Hymel, & McDougall, 2003; Veenstra, Lindenberg, Munniksma, & Dijkstra, 2010). They are also ranked as being more socially dominant (Vaillancourt et al., 2003). Moreover, a recent longitudinal study found that, over time, high levels of bullying were highly positively related to high social status as indexed by perceived popularity (Reijntjes et al., 2013). This study also demonstrated that bullies appeared to maintain modest to high levels of likeability among their peers, in contrast with previous literature (e.g., Salmivalli, 2010). Overall, effect sizes in the above-cited literature for dominance-related measures range from medium to large, suggesting that bullying is a potential path to gaining a powerful social reputation.

Although a dominant social reputation is the best studied benefit of bullying, there are other benefits to bullying that have been noted in the literature. Bullies can also gain access to greater economic (e.g., Flanagan, 2007) or physical resources (Turnbull, 1972). Under intense survival conditions, bullying for food access can be a matter of life or death (e.g., Turnbull, 1972). When compared to adolescents not involved with bullying, teens who bully others show as good or better mental health (Volk et al., 2006), physical health (Juvonen, Graham, & Schuster, 2003), and social skills (Garandeau, & Cillessen, 2006), including leadership (Vaillancourt et al., 2003). This in in stark contrast to victims of bullies and especially bully victims who show poorer mental and physical health than adolescents not involved in bullying, particularly once family and childhood risk factors have been taken into account (Grandeau & Cillessen, 2006; Shakoor et al., 2012; Wolke & Lereya, 2015).

Finally, as we have suggested, bullies may also benefit from having more mating success (Volk et al., 2012, 2014). Given that the selective regime used by evolution is whether a gene increases or decreases in frequency, reproduction is a key evolutionary variable (Dawkins, 1989). Thus, an important question for determining whether bullying is an evolutionarily adaptive is whether or not it is associated with increased mating success. Prior to addressing this question, we briefly review the literature on adolescent dating and sexual behavior.

Bullying is a special case of aggression that is primarily differentiated on the basis of power (Olweus, 1994; Vaillancourt et al., 2010; Volk et al., 2014; Ybarra, Espelage, & Mitchell, 2014). Specifically, individuals who bully are more powerful than their victims, who in turn have difficulty defending themselves (Vaillancourt et al., 2003), whereas individuals who employ general aggression are not necessarily more powerful than those they attack (Hawley, Stump, & Ratliff, 2010). From an evolutionary perspective, there are many potential reasons why bullies should enjoy increased reproductive benefits. Bullies generally elevated social and physical attributes may offer a signal of good genes (Vaillancourt et al., 2003; Volk et al., 2012). Furthermore, their social dominance and ability to control resources are also likely to be reasons why bullies appear more attractive to partners than nonbullies as a signal that they could provide for and protect their partner and potential offspring (Buss, 1988; Volk et al., 2012). In addition, the confluence of increased bullying (Volk et al., 2006) and dating (Zimmer-Gembeck, 2002) during adolescence may help explain why antibullying interventions often fail to work (or are iatrogenic) among older adolescents. They fail because they do not address the novel, sexually motivated goals of adolescents that foster new forms and goals of competition that are generally absent among younger children (Volk et al., 2014; Yeager, Fong, Lee, & Espelage, 2015).

In one of only a few studies to directly measure bullying and dating, Connolly, Pepler, Craig, and Taradash (2000) found that bullying (in both sexes) was associated with an earlier entrance into puberty and dating at a younger age, more activity with members of the opposite sex, greater dating opportunities, and being more likely to be in a dating relationship. However, Arnocky and Vaillancourt (2012) recently reported that while peer-reported indirect aggression was associated with increased reports of dating, self-reported bullying was not associated with any increase in reported dating. Peer-reported bullying was not examined in this study, although in most studies, peer reports of physical and indirect aggression correlated with peer reports of bullying at .50–.80 (e.g., Vaillancourt et al., 2003). Nevertheless, results from Arnocky and Vaillancourt’s study raises some doubt about the link between bullying and reproductive success given that self-identified bullies did not report higher dating levels.

@soymonkcel @The Mistake of God

@ionlycopenow just another proof that "banter" is just normies trying to socially shit on you and elevate themselves

Why do you think Communism was so supported? Stalin was 5 foot 4

This is precisely what I was looking for, may you have a million redditor necks for you to stomp on
Enter The Dragon
Enter The Dragon

Old news. There's a thread like this on the must reads

didn't you post this before?

Old news. There's a thread like this on the must reads
The study might have been posted before idk, it's becoming harder and harder to know what has been covered and what hasn't.
Doesn't hurt to blackpill lurkers

your science is wrong because I know a guy

Is this why they protest and act like SJWs all the time? Because they know deep down it's them and their vaginas that cause all the wars, all the schoolshootings, meh probably not, they're too fucking dumb to get that and just wanna virtue signal .

Ofcourse it is the way it is. That's the reason they bully in the first place. It's over just accept and cope or just rope whatever feels convenient.

so many retards actually use this as an argument those people are so fucking retarded
People really don't understand that exceptions don't disprove the rule. I truly believe that the average normie doesn't understand mean and standard deviation.

Is this why they protest and act like SJWs all the time? Because they know deep down it's them and their vaginas that cause all the wars, all the schoolshootings, meh probably not, they're too fucking dumb to get that and just wanna virtue signal .
They're not that self aware

If any of you are still in school find the nearest bully and beat them up to the point of disfigurement, use a weapon if you can't.
Getting expelled means nothing in real life and you'll be making a better world by scarring these mutherfuckers

When compared to adolescents not involved with bullying, teens who bully others show as good or better mental health (Volk et al., 2006), physical health (Juvonen, Graham, & Schuster, 2003), and social skills (Garandeau, & Cillessen, 2006), including leadership (Vaillancourt et al., 2003). This in in stark contrast to victims of bullies and especially bully victims who show poorer mental and physical health than adolescents not involved in bullying, particularly once family and childhood risk factors have been taken into account (Grandeau & Cillessen, 2006; Shakoor et al., 2012; Wolke & Lereya, 2015).
This morning at work I had 1 hour that in Spanish is called "guardia" that I don't know how to translate: we watch out some classrooms that might be not attended because of some absent professor or stay in our department finishing certain tasks. Well, during that hour today, I went to the teachers' room and some of my coworkers were talking about this Chadlite bully that happens to be an enormous piece of shit. Even I, that I don't have him in any of my clasess, I have had trouble with him when we coincide in the hallways, and I have barely been a week in this new fucking HS. One on my female coworkers came with a classic (at least here in Spain), the he has probably had a troublesome childhood or maybe he gets bad treatment at home theory. That really rustled my jimmies, so I didn't remain silent. I mentioned them this kind of data, how bullies mental health is usually better, that she is based only in conjectures while I said to them I could print all the papers and pin them in the board if they didn't believe me. They started saying BS like what I was stating was "polemic" and that I had to think about how the parents of the bully would react. I, in a visibly (but slightly) angry tone said: Are you siding with the aggressor? And they all shut up instantly. I guess science doesn't work with this people, even if these studies are methodologically not perfect.

Thanks for posting this. Perfect timing. I might take it as well to the HS tomorrow/Friday. I also wish I knew this before:
In addition, the confluence of increased bullying (Volk et al., 2006) and dating (Zimmer-Gembeck, 2002) during adolescence may help explain why antibullying interventions often fail to work (or are iatrogenic) among older adolescents. They fail because they do not address the novel, sexually motivated goals of adolescents that foster new forms and goals of competition that are generally absent among younger children (Volk et al., 2014; Yeager, Fong, Lee, & Espelage, 2015).
This is not H2O sticking to things because of capillarity, imo. I always thought the problem with bullies is not only them, but also some kind of influence from the others that stand by: they are accomplices. Those little pieces of diseased donkey shit are gonna learn some respect :feelsugh:

water is made of water

This morning at work I had 1 hour that in Spanish is called "guardia" that I don't know how to translate: we watch out some classrooms that might be not attended because of some absent professor or stay in our department finishing certain tasks. Well, during that hour today, I went to the teachers' room and some of my coworkers were talking about this Chadlite bully that happens to be an enormous piece of shit. Even I, that I don't have him in any of my clasess, I have had trouble with him when we coincide in the hallways, and I have barely been a week in this new fucking HS. One on my female coworkers came with a classic (at least here in Spain), the he has probably had a troublesome childhood or maybe he gets bad treatment at home theory. That really rustled my jimmies, so I didn't remain silent. I mentioned them this kind of data, how bullies mental health is usually better, that she is based only in conjectures while I said to them I could print all the papers and pin them in the board if they didn't believe me. They started saying BS like what I was stating was "polemic" and that I had to think about how the parents of the bully would react. I, in a visibly (but slightly) angry tone said: Are you siding with the aggressor? And they all shut up instantly. I guess science doesn't work with this people, even if these studies are methodologically not perfect.

Thanks for posting this. Perfect timing. I might take it as well to the HS tomorrow/Friday. I also wish I knew this before:

This is not H2O sticking to things because of capillarity, imo. I always thought the problem with bullies is not only them, but also some kind of influence from the others that stand by: they are accomplices. Those little pieces of diseased donkey shit are gonna learn some respect :feelsugh:
:feelsYall: you're welcome bro

Also notice how they only shut up when you used an argument based on morality and emotions? The only thing that got to them is you implying that they're evil for siding with an evil person. irl I always shut normies up by bringing up evil.

I knew all this already but it still lights a fuse of rage like nothing else, god damnit. Dissociation-fuel tbh.

Why are people crying about bullies? They're not the problem genius, it's women who reward this problem. If a dog bites you because it's owner feeds him treats anytime he bites something do you blame the dog or the owner?

if a guy slams your face in to the concrete and shoves you in to the lockers in front of your crush, that’s humiliating and traumatic. she now sees you as weak and pathetic and her opinion of you is irrevocably ruined. the chances of her wanting to talk to you anymore, let alone be your girlfriend, are pretty much down the drain

if a guy does that to you in front of his crush, it’s not humiliating or embarrassing for him at all; he’s not going to be worried that she sees him as a loser or won’t want to date him anymore. if anything it benefits him because he showed that he’s a physically strong “alpha male”

“Chad is such a loser, I saw him beating the shit out of some short kid in the hallway yesterday!” is not something that any woman has ever said or thought to herself. “Pajeet is such a loser, he got shoved in to the lockers by Derek the other day” definitely is

simple logic. but bluepilled copers still think there’s nothing to how other people perceive you except for how “nice” you are

Last edited:
Why are people crying about bullies? They're not the problem genius, it's women who reward this problem. If a dog bites you because it's owner feeds him treats anytime he bites something do you blame the dog or the owner?
JFL at not killing the dog in the most painful way imaginable, what a fucking cuck you are holy shit fuck off and kill yourself with sulphuric acid down your low IQ throat you fucking graycel.

if a guy slams your face in to the concrete and shoves you in to the lockers in front of your crush, that’s humiliating and traumatic. she now sees you as weak and pathetic and her opinion of you is irrevocably ruined. the chances of her wanting to talk to you anymore, let alone be your girlfriend, are pretty much down the drain

if a guy does that to you in front of his crush, it’s not humiliating or embarrassing for him at all; he’s not going to be worried that she sees him as a loser or won’t want to date him anymore. if anything it benefits him because he showed that he’s a physically strong “alpha male”

simple logic. but bluepilled copers still think there’s nothing to how other people perceive you except for how “nice” you are
Women reward and respect men who can unleash violence and destruction upon other men it's really that simple.
And the opposite is true for those who are the recipients of that violence

I knew all this already but it still lights a fuse of rage like nothing else, god damnit. Dissociation-fuel tbh.
The most evil people win the most at this. Society is designed for psychopaths and venerates them. @Atavistic Autist

The worse part is normies defend this and actually try to argue that this is justice.

The only thing that got to them is you implying that they're evil for siding with an evil person
Sadly, this is how things work.

I'll put some important quotes in here, then i'll copy paste some paragraphs of the study and underline some other good parts. Enjoy.

In both studies, bullying was significantly positively correlated with having dated, number of dating partners, having had sexual activity, and number of sexual partners

Attractiveness was positively related to having dated, number of dating partners, and self-perceived likeability
Attractiveness was positively associated with bullying, number of dating partners, having had sex, and number of sexual partners, as well as being negatively correlated with age of first dating

Bullies are perceived as being more popular and dominant than adolescents who do not bully others

Teens who bully others show as good or better mental health, physical health and social skills, including leadership.
This in in stark contrast to victims of bullies and especially bully victims who show poorer mental and physical health than adolescents not involved in bullying, particularly once family and childhood risk factors have been taken into account

Bullies generally elevated social and physical attributes may offer a signal of good genes

Bullying (in both sexes) was associated with an earlier entrance into puberty and dating at a younger age, more activity with members of the opposite sex, greater dating opportunities, and being more likely to be in a dating relationship.

Traditionally believed to be the result of maladaptive development, bullying perpetration is increasingly being viewed as a potentially adaptive behavior. We were interested in determining whether adolescents who bully others enjoy a key evolutionary benefit: increased dating and mating (sexual) opportunities.

In both studies, bullying was significantly positively correlated with having dated, number of dating partners, having had sexual activity, and number of sexual partners. In Study 1, it was positively associated with an interest in dating, and in Study 2, it was positively associated with self-perceived attractiveness and negatively associated with age of first sexual experience.

Attractiveness was positively related to having dated, number of dating partners, and self-perceived likeability in Study 1, while in Study 2, attractiveness was positively associated with bullying, number of dating partners, having had sex, and number of sexual partners, as well as being negatively correlated with age of first dating.

A behavioral genetics study calculated that 61% of the variability in bullying perpetration was due to genetic rather than environmental factors (Ball et al., 2008). Bullying is also significantly correlated with behavior traits known to have a significant genetic component, such as personality and temperament (Book, Volk, & Hosker, 2012; Farrell, Della Cioppa, Volk, & Book, 2014; Lewis & Bates, 2014; Marini, Dane, & Kennedy, 2010; Saudino & Micalizzi, 2015). These data do not suggest that an adaptive behavior (such as bullying) is purely genetically determined or that the most important factor in predicting bullying is genetics (Tooby & Cosmides, 1990). Rather, these data offer support the idea that there exist sufficient genetic linkages and individual variation to have allowed for natural and/or sexual selection to evolve facultative mental predispositions that, in combination with the right environmental cues, can result in behavior such as bullying (Ellis et al., 2012). That is, the presumably conditional nature of bullying relies on the right confluence of internal and external ecological factors (Hong & Espelage, 2012). We have predicted that bullying is associated with at least three benefits, reputation, resources, and reproduction, all of which are likely to be associated with passing on one’s genes to future generations (Volk et al., 2014).

To begin with, bullies are perceived as being more popular than adolescents who do not bully others (Caravita, Di Blasio, & Salmivalli, 2010; de Bruyn, Cillessen, & Wissinck, 2010; Estell, Farmer, & Cairns, 2007; Salmivalli, 2010; Vaillancourt, Hymel, & McDougall, 2003; Veenstra, Lindenberg, Munniksma, & Dijkstra, 2010). They are also ranked as being more socially dominant (Vaillancourt et al., 2003). Moreover, a recent longitudinal study found that, over time, high levels of bullying were highly positively related to high social status as indexed by perceived popularity (Reijntjes et al., 2013). This study also demonstrated that bullies appeared to maintain modest to high levels of likeability among their peers, in contrast with previous literature (e.g., Salmivalli, 2010). Overall, effect sizes in the above-cited literature for dominance-related measures range from medium to large, suggesting that bullying is a potential path to gaining a powerful social reputation.

Although a dominant social reputation is the best studied benefit of bullying, there are other benefits to bullying that have been noted in the literature. Bullies can also gain access to greater economic (e.g., Flanagan, 2007) or physical resources (Turnbull, 1972). Under intense survival conditions, bullying for food access can be a matter of life or death (e.g., Turnbull, 1972). When compared to adolescents not involved with bullying, teens who bully others show as good or better mental health (Volk et al., 2006), physical health (Juvonen, Graham, & Schuster, 2003), and social skills (Garandeau, & Cillessen, 2006), including leadership (Vaillancourt et al., 2003). This in in stark contrast to victims of bullies and especially bully victims who show poorer mental and physical health than adolescents not involved in bullying, particularly once family and childhood risk factors have been taken into account (Grandeau & Cillessen, 2006; Shakoor et al., 2012; Wolke & Lereya, 2015).

Finally, as we have suggested, bullies may also benefit from having more mating success (Volk et al., 2012, 2014). Given that the selective regime used by evolution is whether a gene increases or decreases in frequency, reproduction is a key evolutionary variable (Dawkins, 1989). Thus, an important question for determining whether bullying is an evolutionarily adaptive is whether or not it is associated with increased mating success. Prior to addressing this question, we briefly review the literature on adolescent dating and sexual behavior.

Bullying is a special case of aggression that is primarily differentiated on the basis of power (Olweus, 1994; Vaillancourt et al., 2010; Volk et al., 2014; Ybarra, Espelage, & Mitchell, 2014). Specifically, individuals who bully are more powerful than their victims, who in turn have difficulty defending themselves (Vaillancourt et al., 2003), whereas individuals who employ general aggression are not necessarily more powerful than those they attack (Hawley, Stump, & Ratliff, 2010). From an evolutionary perspective, there are many potential reasons why bullies should enjoy increased reproductive benefits. Bullies generally elevated social and physical attributes may offer a signal of good genes (Vaillancourt et al., 2003; Volk et al., 2012). Furthermore, their social dominance and ability to control resources are also likely to be reasons why bullies appear more attractive to partners than nonbullies as a signal that they could provide for and protect their partner and potential offspring (Buss, 1988; Volk et al., 2012). In addition, the confluence of increased bullying (Volk et al., 2006) and dating (Zimmer-Gembeck, 2002) during adolescence may help explain why antibullying interventions often fail to work (or are iatrogenic) among older adolescents. They fail because they do not address the novel, sexually motivated goals of adolescents that foster new forms and goals of competition that are generally absent among younger children (Volk et al., 2014; Yeager, Fong, Lee, & Espelage, 2015).

In one of only a few studies to directly measure bullying and dating, Connolly, Pepler, Craig, and Taradash (2000) found that bullying (in both sexes) was associated with an earlier entrance into puberty and dating at a younger age, more activity with members of the opposite sex, greater dating opportunities, and being more likely to be in a dating relationship. However, Arnocky and Vaillancourt (2012) recently reported that while peer-reported indirect aggression was associated with increased reports of dating, self-reported bullying was not associated with any increase in reported dating. Peer-reported bullying was not examined in this study, although in most studies, peer reports of physical and indirect aggression correlated with peer reports of bullying at .50–.80 (e.g., Vaillancourt et al., 2003). Nevertheless, results from Arnocky and Vaillancourt’s study raises some doubt about the link between bullying and reproductive success given that self-identified bullies did not report higher dating levels.

@ionlycopenow just another proof that "banter" is just normies trying to socially shit on you and elevate themselves
Good read, and god-bless you.

The most evil people win the most at this. Society is designed for psychopaths and venerates them. @Atavistic Autist

The worse part is normies defend this and actually try to argue that this is justice.
Yeah bro, and I can't cope that's why I'm smoking opiates tbh. Fuck everything about existence ngl, it's just a circus filled to the brim with sadism honestly, it's far beyond over at this point.

Not shocked at all. Bully is the alpha who fucks. Bullied is the beta who buxx. Or stays an incel (omega male). Bullying is also there to prevent incels from trying and spreading their genes. Natural selection. This is why its still running rampant, adults and teachers are allowing for it, 100%.

Not shocked at all. Bully is the alpha who fucks. Bullied is the beta who buxx. Or stays an incel (omega male). Bullying is also there to prevent incels from trying and spreading their genes. Natural selection. This is why its still running rampant, adults and teachers are allowing for it, 100%.
As a kid I thought teachers were clueless or were afraid of the bullies or their parents. Now I realize half of the teachers at least support it and that's why they let it happen.

I remember reading some posts years ago about teachers admitting online that they fucking hate the kids who gets bullied and pretend like they don't see it, deep inside they're actually cheering and when the kid asks for help they do the absolute minimum if anything at all

As a kid I thought teachers were clueless or were afraid of the bullies or their parents. Now I realize half of the teachers at least support it and that's why they let it happen.

I remember reading some posts years ago about teachers admitting online that they fucking hate the kids who gets bullied and pretend like they don't see it, deep inside they're actually cheering and when the kid asks for help they do the absolute minimum if anything at all
Reading this puts a mp5 in my hands. I hated teachers for years now. They are monkeys without any solo thinking. The same type of sheep that goes to work to the police.

Water is wet. Foid sexuality revolves around violence. Might is right. Ya I don’t need a study to tell me this. It’s obvious

Reading this puts a mp5 in my hands. I hated teachers for years now. They are monkeys without any solo thinking. The same type of sheep that goes to work to the police.
As enraging as it is, at least it explains a lot of things. When I consider the fact that teachers might have hated me and thought i deserved the bullying or even worse, suddenly their behavior makes sense.

Tbh if we couldn't get empathy from people our age, why would we assume that teachers would be different? They were normies who almost certainly stood by or participated in the bullying when they were younger

bro it falls off later bro brooo

“Chad is such a loser, I saw him beating the shit out of some short kid in the hallway yesterday!” is not something that any woman has ever said or thought to herself. “Pajeet is such a loser, he got shoved in to the lockers by Derek the other day” definitely is

There is no god.

bro it falls off later bro brooo
I hate that lie. They always tell us that chads, jocks and bullies peak in high school when it's just the start for them. Karma is bullshit

I hate that lie. They always tell us that chads, jocks and bullies peak in high school when it's just the start for them. Karma is bullshit
yea karma is a cucked concept, you either win or lose no inbetween.

I hate normalfags

Based thread as always :feelsYall:.
I'm repented from the bullying i made because i just wanted to fit in. I picked up on the guy in middle school that everyone already bullied. I was also bullied and i know how bad it feels. Thankfully not heavily bullied.

Great post

Yeah, and if they weren't attractive, what would they be rewarded with?

there's difference... a huge one with beta, omega cause all bullied kids are omegas, and betas are following with leader ( alpha ). With rest i agree

I used to bullied of course cause i'm omega, but when i was not bullied and they did bullied others i saw that most bullies were betas and only following a alpha, when one of them did something wrong alpha punished him and others did same

there's difference... a huge one with beta, omega cause all bullied kids are omegas, and betas are following with leader ( alpha ). With rest i agree

I used to bullied of course cause i'm omega, but when i was not bullied and they did bullied others i saw that most bullies were betas and only following a alpha, when one of them did something wrong alpha punished him and others did same
Not really. Omega is a male who devides to not be involved in simpung, getting cucked and generally with the soyciety and becomes a loner. He simply doesnt agree to being a beta/gamma male. Its the same as with wolfs.