Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Autism makes you ugly.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
as incels.is surveys have shown, autism is overrepresented in our community compared to the general population.

anti-blackpillers might look at this and say “see? this is proof that it’s incels personality and their looks that makes them incel”.

WRONG!! actually, it proves us right about looks.

"This boy has a wide mouth and forehead, characteristic of boys with autism, says Dr. Aldrige."

"The study found that children with autism have an unusually broad upper face, including wide-set eyes. They also have a shorter middle region of the face, including the cheeks and nose."

no wonder incels tend to be autistic. we are all genetic subhumans.

Over for wide mouth and foreheadcels

I have a long midface, I might take being autistic as a trade off for a shorter midface dedsrs.

It's always over for autistcels. Being white ain't gonna save me.

@-BrettyBoy- is a high-tier-normie looking guy tho

Correlation is not causation. There could be underlying genes that cause autism as well as ugliness

Oh? You didn't already know? ASD is associated with a wide array of physical abnormalities.

AUTS2 is one such example:

Jmedgenet 2016 August 53 8 523 F2large

I was born with "questionable" defects myself.

That study could be true, just look at Greta Thunberg

I have a long midface, I might take being autistic as a trade off for a shorter midface dedsrs.
ive got a disease that can only be treated by God. I dont even know what it is. All that i have something which makes me not normal

how cruel of nature

If anything autism makes you not ugly following this study's logic.

Bigger forehead and higher IDP and a wider mouth aren't exactly deal breakers in physical attractiveness, but having a low IDP or narrow mouth is suicide fuel

Bigger forehead and higher IDP and a wider mouth aren't exactly deal breakers in physical attractiveness, but having a low IDP or narrow mouth is suicide fuel
The kids in the pics look slightly subhuman tho ngl

Does it work backwards? Like, if you're ugly, does it mean you're kinda autistic?

I was literally born with a bald spot, no question if im autistic or not:feelsrope:

Having autism makes you autistic.

That's all I have to say.

I have often wondered this myself. I wonder if this qualifies as must read. It's pretty brutal

I'm not autistic and I'm incel

as incels.is surveys have shown, autism is overrepresented in our community compared to the general population.

anti-blackpillers might look at this and say “see? this is proof that it’s incels personality and their looks that makes them incel”.

WRONG!! actually, it proves us right about looks.

"This boy has a wide mouth and forehead, characteristic of boys with autism, says Dr. Aldrige."

"The study found that children with autism have an unusually broad upper face, including wide-set eyes. They also have a shorter middle region of the face, including the cheeks and nose."

no wonder incels tend to be autistic. we are all genetic subhumans.
Aaakkk natural selection! Charles Darwin need to cope

just realised I accidentally typed "and their looks" but i meant “not their looks”