Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study: As women status increase, their pool of partners decrease, for men vise versa

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Townsend (1989) surveyed medical students regarding their perception of how the availability of marriage partners changed as their educational careers advanced. Eighty-five percent of the women indicated that "As my status increases, my pool of acceptable partners decreases" (p. 246). In contrast, 90% of men felt that "As my status increases, my pool of acceptable partners increases" (p. 246).[11]

Pushing "equality" in society, making more women go to university than men = Women see less men as marriage material and creating a family = Less children produced.

They will resort to primal urges such as Toronto femoids doing bbbjs and bbfs on baby Chads and Tyrones!

1) Women's already high standards go up as their status goes up.

2) Men have very low standards (or none at all) and this doesn't change even as their status goes up.

3) Men are less likely to approach high status women because they know they don't have a chance.

Basic hypergamy, women only date up never down. Their pool of partners never decreases, there's plenty of men to go around always. It's just that their (foid) entitlement and standards increase to unrealistic heights.

What are we gonna do about this? Society cannot go on like this, we will all go down eventually if this continues.

What are we gonna do about this?
81B07534 820D 4C2A AF5B 3DA0FA147E9D