Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Studies going back four decades show that BOTH men and women, not just men, prefer low-bodycount partners

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Thoughts? Seems pretty interesting, I didn't know there was so much proof of a "sexual double standard" not existing and both men and women having similar if not the same preferences, especially given how often sluts and soys on the internet bring it up and claim so, because it's the only example of sexism they can think of:feelshaha:. "Sex doesn't matter inkwell:soy::foidSoy:, now let me bring up a supposed double standard in how promiscuous men and women are treated as the first and worst example of sexism I can come up with:foidSoy:."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1bweptm/women_care_about_body_count_too/?rdt=36240

Still over for us though. From the 2016 study there:

Although previous research suggests that social perceptions of sexually experienced men and women diverge with cultural norms, research on actual desirability of a mate suggests that both men and women prefer partners with moderate sexual histories. For example, Faner (2002) found that in East Asia, virginity is still preferred over any sexual experience. However, sexual history may not be as important as other factors when choosing a mate. For example, women will choose a sexually experienced man over a man who is chaste but undesirable (Herold and Milhausen 1999; Urbaniak and Kilmann 2003). Moreover, Sprecher and Hatfield (1996) showed that men and women are equally scrutinized for their extensive sexual histories when long-term committed relationships are being considered. Sprecher and Hatfield (1996) further suggest that all individuals (not just men) are concerned with a partner's sexual history in long-term relationships. However, these patterns suggest that women's concerns are fundamentally different from those of men.

Before anyone here starts asking why they aren't getting laid if this is true, the bolded part sums it up, it's always looks in the end.

From the 2017 one there:

I vividly remember that one of those studies also found the same pattern in terms of friendships, with both men and women preferring friends who themselves had few other friends instead of popular people with lots of friends themselves, though I can't find it now.

@AsakuraHao @comradespiderman29 @highschoolcel @KillNiggers @starcrapoo @DonezoTheClown @Pancakecel @Gendocel @CircumcisedClown @based_meme @DarkStar @GeckoBus @Regenerator @Mecoja @AsiaCel @Mortis @Incline @prajeet88 @anandkonda @Stupid Clown @Sloth.Belgrade @weaselbomber @Zer0/∞ @benchies @Sergeant Kelly

woman dont want to share Chad

Women are allowed to care about it because muh "guys with high body counts aren't loyal." Men aren't allowed to because women say so. Typical gynocentrism

What's interesting is the gap between men and women for short-term relationships. The more women whore around, the more likely they are to continue wanting to whore around, whereas men wouldn't mind taking it easier.

This does make sense

- Women care about body count in men = "You go queen"
- Men care about body count in women = "You sexist pig!":foidSoy::soy:

Makes sense, foids arent THAT stupid, they just lie when it benefits them. Both sexes know that people with big mileage cannot be trusted to be loyal and commit. Sexual past indeed does matter and here is the proof. Reason why foids now like manwhores is because they dont plan to get married or LTR, its all now casual sex until 35-40. Good thread.

Thoughts? Seems pretty interesting, I didn't know there was so much proof of a "sexual double standard" not existing and both men and women having similar if not the same preferences, especially given how often sluts and soys on the internet bring it up and claim so, because it's the only example of sexism they can think of:feelshaha:. "Sex doesn't matter inkwell:soy::foidSoy:, now let me bring up a supposed double standard in how promiscuous men and women are treated as the first and worst example of sexism I can come up with:foidSoy:."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1bweptm/women_care_about_body_count_too/?rdt=36240

Still over for us though. From the 2016 study there:

Before anyone here starts asking why they aren't getting laid if this is true, the bolded part sums it up, it's always looks in the end.

From the 2017 one there:

View attachment 1268512

I vividly remember that one of those studies also found the same pattern in terms of friendships, with both men and women preferring friends who themselves had few other friends instead of popular people with lots of friends themselves, though I can't find it now.

@AsakuraHao @comradespiderman29 @highschoolcel @KillNiggers @starcrapoo @DonezoTheClown @Pancakecel @Gendocel @CircumcisedClown @based_meme @DarkStar @GeckoBus @Regenerator @Mecoja @AsiaCel @Mortis @Incline @prajeet88 @anandkonda @Stupid Clown @Sloth.Belgrade @weaselbomber @Zer0/∞ @benchies @Sergeant Kelly

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
very interesting!
Yeah the promiscuity-shaming meme is just a filtered down slogan that foids use like its an argument, MA BODE MA TSCHOISE :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
This just further debunks it honestly. We already know that men don't slutshame women, regardless of what they want. And women are the primary source of slut shaming of other women. Do you think the preference the studies discovered only apply to what people desire in LTRs or does it apply all around?

Good thread, as always :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Makes sense, foids arent THAT stupid, they just lie when it benefits them. Both sexes know that people with big mileage cannot be trusted to be loyal and commit. Sexual past indeed does matter and here is the proof. Reason why foids now like manwhores is because they dont plan to get married or LTR, its all now casual sex until 35-40. Good thread.
This is also why we see all these foid teachers fuck students. Women know young men with less experience are easier to manipulate, so they target them. Foid pedophilia is giga underrated too. As you say, they like fuckboys but not for LTR.

This old thread also goes into that, how women "don't learn" from getting pumped and dumped - maybe they didn't plan to "learn" in the first place? Maybe they just want to fuck and move on, like men, when it comes to chads. This would be another piece of evidence breaking down supposed gender differences in sexuality. Women fuck like men when possible, but settle for LTR with "better" men with lower body count. Similar to how guys would probably want to fuck a giga slutty girl and cum in her mouth, but would not want that for the future mother of their children.

If women fuck more like men, aka women "pump and dump" men too in a weird way, then this would also counter the entire "women avoid sex because it is more risky for them" shit kind of. Very interesting.

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
very interesting!
Yeah the promiscuity-shaming meme is just a filtered down slogan that foids use like its an argument, MA BODE MA TSCHOISE :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
This just further debunks it honestly. We already know that men don't slutshame women, regardless of what they want. And women are the primary source of slut shaming of other women. Do you think the preference the studies discovered only apply to what people desire in LTRs or does it apply all around?

Good thread, as always :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

This is also why we see all these foid teachers fuck students. Women know young men with less experience are easier to manipulate, so they target them. Foid pedophilia is giga underrated too. As you say, they like fuckboys but not for LTR.

This old thread also goes into that, how women "don't learn" from getting pumped and dumped - maybe they didn't plan to "learn" in the first place? Maybe they just want to fuck and move on, like men, when it comes to chads. This would be another piece of evidence breaking down supposed gender differences in sexuality. Women fuck like men when possible, but settle for LTR with "better" men with lower body count. Similar to how guys would probably want to fuck a giga slutty girl and cum in her mouth, but would not want that for the future mother of their children.

If women fuck more like men, aka women "pump and dump" men too in a weird way, then this would also counter the entire "women avoid sex because it is more risky for them" shit kind of. Very interesting.

Yeah, foids see acting as males, though those are only few percents of males but visible, as empowering. Thats why they celebrate older foids who fuck with younger guys, who change men as socks, female criminals and murderers etc those are behavioral things which usually get assigned to men. Being a pedo probably falls under that also, they probably find using boys as sextoys as empowering. Foids claim that foids are superior then act like most shithead men.

This is the exact opposite of what I've seen and experienced in my own life. I can only assume women generally lie on these studies, or they're thinking of an imaginary man they want to settle down with who is this inexperienced nerdy Chad they can easily control.

This is the exact opposite of what I've seen and experienced in my own life. I can only assume women generally lie on these studies, or they're thinking of an imaginary man they want to settle down with who is this inexperienced nerdy Chad they can easily control.

Do you think the preference the studies discovered only apply to what people desire in LTRs or does it apply all around?
Most of those studies seem to have looked at both LTRs and short-term relationships.

The table I posted for example showed how it found those preferences to work depending on what type of relationship was in question.

mia khalifa GIF

Bodycount is cope. If Mia Khalifa approached you and offered herself, you wouldn’t refuse. All of you pussy-worshipping faggots here would marry her if she proposed to you.

Humans like to pretend they have “dignity” or “standards,” but when the chips are down, they prove it’s all horseshit. We just stupid apes trying to get our nuts in. That’s all humans are.

Chris Hemsworth Omazeworld GIF by Omaze

If anything, a man may just fuck her, but never commit nor take her seriously. Chris Hemsworth certainly wouldn’t marry her. But that’s only true of men with options, and it definitely isn’t true of all the retards here.

Even men with options don’t care if a woman is a virgin as long as she’s not a gigawhore. Unless said man is religious.

Humans are apes, and all apes care about is whatever activates their ape brains.

Women are allowed to care about it because muh "guys with high body counts aren't loyal." Men aren't allowed to because women say so. Typical gynocentrism

Sure, women would prefer to keep Chad to themselves, but its better to share Chad than to get a subpar guy to have to yourself.

Bodycount is legit, im disgusted of high count w0men. Imagine that you are drinking from a cola that 40+ man drink from.

Bodycount is legit
The only reason this is far from being unanimous is because women oppose it, that's it. Men never opposed stuff like the concept of manwhore etc. Another proof that toxic femininity is spearheading every type of degeneracy.

The modern, 'progresive' life is simply unnatural and destructive

Good read, thanks for the tag as always

Saved, and appreciate it. :feelsokman:

It's interesting to see just how hypocritical things are & the double standards, which studies fucking prove- so I guess we do have a "sOuRcE" for normies

Rules for thee, not for me mentality.

High IQ as usual

Doesn't suprise me tbh, women are as possessive as men - remember, low bodycount doesn't have to equal lack of options, if she can choose between chad who fucks anything that moves and chad that will twirl only around her pussy (and thus make her feel "special") she will pick the latter for long-term relationship.