Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Student Admits To Bullying Florida School Gunman And Says She Was Justified In Doing So!?!?

Imagine being bullied by that confused creature.

What a hypocrite. She should've been the first one to die.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH WE WERE RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING FUCKING IDIOTS NEVER LISTEN

I swear stupid shooters ruin their killing spree every time. Why can't they make a manifesto where they explain which people bullied him and what they did to him. Just kill people who bullied you and made your life hell but leave the rest who didn't do anything to you in peace

Lol she can't even understand the concept of cause and effect

why do they keep showing this dumb cunt fuck that dyke bitch

20180326 025331

The top comment is just marvelous

The blood of the victims is on her hands. Someone should tell her this.

LOOOLLLL This world is a fucking joke

She should be blamed for their deaths.

Wish she was killed in the shooting.

crisis actors. she also also fits a lto of SWJ molds. they are real students but theyfit what CNN whats to broadcast so they are the only ones that get attention.

I'm not sure which is worse; a kid actually got bullied by a filthy degenerate, or the degenerate isn't taking responsibility for its actions.

You reap what you sow, stupid dyke bitch.

"He's a monster! You see, this is why we bullied and shunned him!"

No, my dear. You created this monster. Now you must bathe in it.

NC already had a shitty life and lost most of his family. SHE should be the one in prison for bullying a poor broken child.

This woman has blood on her hands. Bullying a kid who, according to her, was obviously a deranged lunatic that was likely to snap. Dear God...

Does she have cancer or something wtf is that haircut

"You didnt know this kid! he was weird we had to bully him!"

is there anything that came out before this video about her bullying the kid?

That dirty tennis ball looking bitch should have been shot. I hope she gets gang raped and killed.

This bitch needs to be held responsible for indirectly causing this

They ostracized him from their social clique, he ostracized them from life.

WHY DID HE NOT SHOOT HER. FUCKKKKKK. that bitch is so annoying

Anyone who doesn't think/admit that Cruz was bullied is a fucking idiot or a liar.

Maybe if she had grown her hair long, worn a cute school uniform and sucked his dick he might not have shot people. Just a thought. To be honest, I'm not sure which shooting she talking abot, I assume the recent one where he went for a MacDonalds halfway through it. WTF.

Nasty skinhead lesbian

First time I've seen it. Maybe if you switched off the maninstream media your stress levels would go down.

SJW dykes are hypocrites 100% of the time.

So she's claiming that she knew he was a ticking time bomb and thought that bullying him would make him less likely to go on a rampage? And she thinks that the guy she bullied going on a rampage vindicates her?

Outstanding logic.

The more you see of these parkland students the more Cruz comes across as a hero.

While unfucking believable this is why When bullies do all types of shit to their prey they finally strike back and society suffERs the consequeNCes

"He's a monster! You see, this is why we bullied and shunned him!"

No, my dear. You created this monster. Now you must bathe in it.
They created a monstER and he showed them the consqueNCes of their actions

I swear stupid shooters ruin their killing spree every time. Why can't they make a manifesto where they explain which people bullied him and what they did to him. Just kill people who bullied you and made your life hell but leave the rest who didn't do anything to you in peace
The police would show up before you are able to track down your bullies.

should have shot her with cancer-filled bullets

They created a monstER and he showed them the consqueNCes of their actions

Say what you will, but this broken man was at least able to leave his Marc on the world by sending the now departed on a swift Cruz to the ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back