Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting stuck with asshole soyboy

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
FUCK FUCK FUCK well my next semester is officially ruined. In one of my classes there is this faggot soyboy that sits in the back with a foid who constantly makes mean comments to the foid in the back. If anyone makes a single mistake they will snicker like cunts (while obviously not laughing if THEY make a mistake) in the back and whisper shit to each other, obviously mocking whoever dared make a mistake in front of them. I thought I would be done with this fag once this class was over (its not a a requirement for my major) but apparently we are the same major and he is taking not only 1 but 2 of my classes next semester. I have a feeling I will run into him more since we took the same language and he seems interested in the same era in history as me so that probably means we will be in similar classes as well. What makes it even worse is one of the classes I am taking it might literally just be me and him which is just gross. God I hope this is the only semester this happens I dont want to spend time with some rude fag who spends all his time around foids.

Seems like he's coping hard. What are you studying?

Seems like he's coping hard. What are you studying?
History with a minor in classical studies. This was a class for my minor so I was hoping I would never see him again. He is probably just some catty fag tbh. feminine people (aka females and feminine males) are naturally mean and catty so its probably just that tbh.

A crumb please m’lady

brutal tbh... how big are ur classes usually?

He won't get his PP wet by making fun of you with the foid.

brutal tbh... how big are ur classes usually?
not very big, especially one of them since no one takes it really and the others are upper levels + its a small school. Like one of my classes next semester might literally just be me and him.
He won't get his PP wet by making fun of you with the foid.
I hope he is incel and he stays incel for life. Though I kind of get a vibe from him that he is gay since he seems to hang around foids a lot but doesn't hit on them.

I hope he is incel and he stays incel for life. Though I kind of get a vibe from him that he is gay since he seems to hang around foids a lot but doesn't hit on them.
He's orbiting.

i hate foids that hang out with soyboys

i hate foids that hang out with soyboys
Soys orbriting foids is 10x more pathetic imo. Foids cant get rich without cucks donating free stuff to them.

This behavior from normie men will be exacerbated as hypergamy increases. fuck over for highinhibcels :feelsbadman:

History with a minor in classical studies. This was a class for my minor so I was hoping I would never see him again. He is probably just some catty fag tbh. feminine people (aka females and feminine males) are naturally mean and catty so its probably just that tbh.
So you’re trying to NEET after college?