Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Struggling with my emotions

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I just can't be happy it seems. Something bad always happens and I end up feeling the way I feel now. I've tried so hard with everything because it's my senior year at high school, and all it has gotten me is heart ache and misery... 7 girls I've talked to and tried to start something with this year, failed every time. Never even tried before that, always been to much of a pussy. Most of those girls I've tried to get with don't even go to my school either, so they don't know how much of a fucking pathetic invisible loser everyone at my school thinks I am. Invisible to everyone but bullies, I mean. And every time it ends, and I fail, I feel the exact same agony I felt the other times, rejection DOES NOT GET EASIER IF ITS ALL YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED. Can't believe I used to believe the douchebag "bro talkers" on youtube when I was younger. Every time I think things are going well with a girl, they either stop talking to me for days or cancel planned hangouts. (Not dates)

I KNOW that I will never find anyone, that things will not change, despite what dumbasses want to tell high schoolers in an attempt to make them feel better. I wish I owned a gun so bad. I would kill myself tonight if I did. And I know people will say "If you wanted to be dead you wouldn't need a gun", and they are right. But I'm too chickenshit to cut my wrist or hang myself or jump off a building. It's those few seconds or minutes when you know death is inevitable, when your either bleeding out, not able to breath, or falling through the air, that scare the shit out of me. With a gun it's the pull of a trigger and then BANG. It's over.

Saw a play preformed by kids at my high school tonight. Enjoyed it, but I sat alone. Probably won't go to a social event for the rest of my time in high school, or probably ever actually.

Oh Oh, I get it. call the police, dude suicidal on internet. Hhhhmmm.

I like to look at Mydeath Space.com if its still there. Soon realise how stupid suicide is and how much the people that did it actually had to live for. That might help.

Oh Oh, I get it. call the police, dude suicidal on internet. Hhhhmmm.

I like to look at Mydeath Space.com if its still there. Soon realise how stupid suicide is and how much the people that did it actually had to live for. That might help.
Thank you. I'll check that place out.

Murphy's law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong

Yes

Bryan Bignell

This guy was 18 and took his own life. No reason for it. He was a beutiful human being that could have done great things, but he never got past that issue and made a bad decision. He might not be hansome, but he could still have achieved great things that he would have been proud of. He looks like a stable sensible person, the sort of person that might have had a stable and sensible job and children.

He wanted to become an auctioneer. He had a dream. He might have made it if he had hung in there.

My point is, if you keep going through things you will soon realise that they actually had stuff they could have done, and so do you. and so do I.

Suicide is very selfcentred and people enjoy wallowing in it but its dangerous, so you have to be careful, maybe tell your folks or brothers/sisters/friends so they can keep an eye out or even call the police. If he had something to stop him he might have become an actioneer which is a good job.

Etc etc.

Hope that helps. [just dont do it. you know that].

I think problem with the most people try to pursue happiness which is pointless and a naive. You should accept that suffering and pain is the norm, especially for us. Suicide is too risky and pointless.

Dont sui lol you are gonna be fine ffs you are in highschool... really low IQ to sui in highschool because you think you are incel. You haven't evne grown into your looks, I used to look awkward AF in highchool and changed during my early 20s. Now I am just a mentalcel shortcel but srsly dont be a retard. Also get therapy cuz maybe you have depression it is not fake.

Are you a late puberty-cel? I recommend waiting until you're almost fully grown at least.

Are you a late puberty-cel? I recommend waiting until you're almost fully grown at least.
Already gone through puberty. Actually girls payed more attention to me in elementary school before I hit puberty lmfao

I know people who are worse looking than many on this forum who somehow got married, had a kid and got a decent job/career. You are still very young keep trying.

Do strength training. Get a proper balanced exercise regime sorted. Make yourself the best you can be. Then once you achieve this, hit 25yo and life is still as harsh then you know it's over. Not before.

If you are under 25, "just get older" solves most of these feelings, teenage angst and phases is a real thing. Just hang in there school is either a nightmare or a great place for most people there is no in between.

Rope is the only way to go