Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Struggling to cope as incel while drowning in couples-activities

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
On both sides of me and below me are couples. I try to do my work, mind my business, distract myself with this website and other stuff... But every fking waking moment I'm home, I hear the couple-voices all around me. Laughing, talking, enjoying each other's company. And at night I have to listen to not one but THREE sets of Chadsties going at it over and over and over again. I realize it's just the way people live, but damn. It's pushing me closer and closer to an edge. Right now I'm listening to this woman screaming in time to their headboard slamming into the wall Right. Next. To. My. Computer. And for the past four hours, I was listening to the dude on the other side of me playing his rap music so loud the walls vibrate, his room full of giggling Betties all competing for thug-life Rocco.

JFL it's moments like now I fantasize about becoming one of those Friday night statistics.

pure suifuel, man

This is what real suifuel looks like.
I'll pray for you OP :feelscry:

Beat them all to death

That sounds like torture.
If you can't do anything else, at least invest in some earplugs, man...

That's brutal. I feel for you man

Tell them and the ugly Betties to stfu.