Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strongest cure to lifelessness

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Boyos

It’s easy to lie down and fucking give up and say fuck everything and LDAR

But i realised something.

Many of us work to survive. If you still with parents, sooner or later you’ll have to be surviving on your own. At this point, guess what, you’ll still be ugly

If you LDAR, you WILL not make money, and you WILL inevitably fall into homelessness and a dead end in your life. If you think you’re sad and uncomfortable with life now, just fuckin wait till you’re on the street, begging for food, without access to basic amenities and hygiene, LITERALLY rotting and starving like a stinking pig

You wanna avoid that? You have to find a job. You HAVE to fight to survive, or your discomfort is going to get 100x worse.

I find this motivating personally, to at least do SOMETHING with myself, despite every ounce and fibre of my being telling me to just give the fuck up, I’m a life loser, things never go my way and probably never will.

I’m an empty husk of a human sloughing away robotically only because I don’t want to die on the street

that's not motivation at all. the only thing that motivates me is wagemaxxing to get my cute 3rd world SEA foid harem. how is staying alive in westernized countries motivation to work hard? you sound like a cuck bluepilled cock suck.

Sorry OP, but that doesn't motivate me. If you want some life in you, ask your doctor for a prescription for Concerta. It's top notch medical meth. Sadly i can't take it because i'm schizo, but for all of you non schizo people who're in desperate need of energy, give it a shot.

I dont need to work because I get enough neetbux to keep me going till next year at least, if the government takes it away then I may have to work or go to jail

videogames i would say :feelstrash:
I find this motivating personally, to at least do SOMETHING with myself, despite every ounce and fibre of my being telling me to just give the fuck up, I’m a life loser, things never go my way and probably never will.
and u are right being neet isnt fun

Just hit the ropes theory

MentalNEEtbux enough for simple life. Only motivation could be work for SEAmaxxing. And here must once again be thankfull for parents for that lame sedentary upbringing. Father wanted me go to work, but for what? For finding local ordinary wifeoid then. No need that

The only thing that would motivate me to wagecuck even more than I already am, is if I have a cute foid who worships me. Even if she leaves me (srs) that would be lifefuel for the rest of my life.

that's not motivation at all. the only thing that motivates me is wagemaxxing to get my cute 3rd world SEA foid harem. how is staying alive in westernized countries motivation to work hard? you sound like a cuck bluepilled cock suck.
^

The only thing that would motivate me to wagecuck even more than I already am, is if I have a cute foid who worships me. Even if she leaves me (srs) that would be lifefuel for the rest of my life.
I think i would instantly rope if the only foid who ever worshipped me, would leave me tbh.

I think i would instantly rope if the only foid who ever worshipped me, would leave me tbh.
It would be brutal NGL but being able to experience it, and I would be able to delusionmaxx myself into believing it's possible again. (srs)

there's still the option of faking insanity and being supported by the tax money.

The government will pay my shit because im mentally ill, nice try.

Boyos

Many of us work to survive. If you still with parents, sooner or later you’ll have to be surviving on your own. At this point, guess what, you’ll still be ugly

If you LDAR, you WILL not make money, and you WILL inevitably fall into homelessness and a dead end in your life. If you think you’re sad and uncomfortable with life now, just fuckin wait till you’re on the street, begging for food, without access to basic amenities and hygiene, LITERALLY rotting and starving like a stinking pig

You wanna avoid that? You have to find a job. You HAVE to fight to survive, or your discomfort is going to get 100x worse.

I’m an empty husk of a human sloughing away robotically only because I don’t want to die on the street
I want to find a job too, but guess what? I'm rejected due to my personality.

You have to find a job. You HAVE to fight to survive, or your discomfort is going to get 100x worse.
Work hard so you can get taxed to death and fund every whore's abortion in a 50 mile radius. Were you born between 1945 and 1965 by any chance?

This didnt cure shit OP jfl
High IQ post it didnt teach me anything new

Boyos

If you're having an empty existence slaving away why bother living at all, why not check out early if it sucks so bad, what's the purpose of life if you derive no enjoyment from it & are only sticking around to work to stay off the streets. Just seems like living for the sake of living.

No family, no friends, copes don't seem as exciting anymore, you know the truth & even if you try your hand at stuff you're too old & too far gone to be taken seriously.

we have other options beside wageslaving in future it will be even more hard to have and endure work as incel and capitalist system dont give a fuck only exploit

and comng wars and natural disaster will save us from boring living on streets i now ppl on streets can get their meth fix often and to be only alone in your room is just insane too + going early in the moring in work

Last edited: