Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Strong quote from the Fuhrer

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
"The struggle for world domination is between me and the Jews. All else is meaningless. The Jews have inflicted two wounds on the world: Circumcision for the body and conscience for the soul. I come to free mankind from their shackles." - Adolf Hitler

Fuck the Fuhrer, he was a fakecel sexhaver mogger who demolished Eva Braun's holes on a daily basis. He is not a model to follow

I like that video where he is tweaking at that rally, he is just like me fr

"The struggle for world domination is between me and the Jews. All else is meaningless. The Jews have inflicted two wounds on the world: Circumcision for the body and conscience for the soul. I come to free mankind from their shackles." - Adolf Hitler

Hitler Uchiha

Fuck the Fuhrer, he was a fakecel sexhaver mogger who demolished Eva Braun's holes on a daily basis. He is not a model to follow

I agree. The joos are sus but that doesn't make Hitler good.

Hitler should've invested in foreskin regeneration research

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

Normie trait: supporting hitler but not his other racist beliefs

I take Hitler quotes or generally proclaimed quotes from famous person with a grain of salt. Many quotes are fake and have never been said by the person in question

He was also a femdom enjoyer. Watch “Adolfo hitlers secret sex life” on Netflix. He had a German actor kick him while he played down on the floor and jerked off. Also he had older women plan with his hair And call him a dog

He was also a femdom enjoyer. Watch “Adolfo hitlers secret sex life” on Netflix. He had a German actor kick him while he played down on the floor and jerked off. Also he had older women plan with his hair And call him a dog
Jewish propaganda movie