Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Strong Men should band together to use their superior physical might to overpower Weak Foids and throw them into rivers

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

This unironically is what used to happen to whorish women and it was a good thing

do you like this cartoon :feelsEhh:

What show is this?

Man I wish I could copemax with cartoons still.

That didn't tell me much. I had to search "Disney Junior Bluey" before I had my answer.

There's a bit of an edge to this show for a Disney Junior/Playhouse Disney show. When I was bangin' parents might've complained about the dogs making fun of girls. Or the mention of butts. Granted, Playhouse Disney I always thought was more for "fun" shows and not "educational" shows, but these are for little babies.

When I was bangin' parents might've complained about the dogs making fun of girls. Or the mention of butts.
Granted, Playhouse Disney I always thought was more for "fun" shows and not "educational" shows, but these are for little babies.
Only seems that way because I present the scenes out of context.
You need to watch entire episodes to get the feel of how advanced this show is.
For example: the reason why the dad doing the butt thing is funny is because it's in the episode "copycat" where his daughter is mimicking everything he does.
But she stops and doesn't emulate that embarassing scene, so he gets outsmarted.
Plus all of this is to set a non-serious tone so that it fucks you up what happens in the 2nd half of Copycat.
TheSleepingGiant

Bluey's one of those shows that yeah is written with elements for fucking toddlers to enjoy, but has layers that sneak up on you :bigbrain: and hit you right in the feels.
Basically in ways that the cartoon genre has often forgotten to. It actually dares to mix comedy and drama whereas most comedy and kid show garbage is too low-IQ and simplistic and cowardly to try.

Only seems that way because I present the scenes out of context.
You need to watch entire episodes to get the feel of how advanced this show is.
For example: the reason why the dad doing the butt thing is funny is because it's in the episode "copycat" where his daughter is mimicking everything he does.
But she stops and doesn't emulate that embarassing scene, so he gets outsmarted.
Plus all of this is to set a non-serious tone so that it fucks you up what happens in the 2nd half of Copycat.
View attachment 511485
Bluey's one of those shows that yeah is written with elements for fucking toddlers to enjoy, but has layers that sneak up on you :bigbrain: and hit you right in the feels.
Basically in ways that the cartoon genre has often forgotten to. It actually dares to mix comedy and drama whereas most comedy and kid show garbage is too low-IQ and simplistic and cowardly to try.

I'm sure it does have advanced layers, but isn't it meant to be watched and digested by small children?

I'm sure it does have advanced layers, but isn't it meant to be watched and digested by small children?
Yes but not them exclusively.
TBH some of the best shit out there is multi-audience because there's an art to writing things creatively and subtly so you can walk on both sides.
Shit that just throws blatent adult stuff constantly tends to be crass and low-IQ. It's the type of shit tweens will watch (like Friends/Seinfeld) because they think it makes them edgy.

Like seriously if you watching Care Bears' "The Sleeping Giant", you might get what I'm talking about here.

There's a lot of serious issues out there that even when adult shows deal with them (like death) they are too nervous to take them seriously and just spam awkward jokes. Rick and Morty for example is full of constant gore and I like it, but it never has the guts to deal with the seriousness of death and how tragic it is like Care Bears and Bluey does.

Yes but not them exclusively.
TBH some of the best shit out there is multi-audience because there's an art to writing things creatively and subtly so you can walk on both sides.
Shit that just throws blatent adult stuff constantly tends to be crass and low-IQ. It's the type of shit tweens will watch (like Friends/Seinfeld) because they think it makes them edgy.

Like seriously if you watching Care Bears' "The Sleeping Giant", you might get what I'm talking about here.

There's a lot of serious issues out there that even when adult shows deal with them (like death) they are too nervous to take them seriously and just spam awkward jokes. Rick and Morty for example is full of constant gore and I like it, but it never has the guts to deal with the seriousness of death and how tragic it is like Care Bears and Bluey does.

Yeah, adults can watch it. But if it's meant for small children, elements that older audiences can appreciate are often elements that parents don't want their small children seeing.

if it's meant for small children, elements that older audiences can appreciate are often elements that parents don't want their small children seeing.

That's the art of doing it effectively: the subtlety.

Simple and complex appeals.

That's the art of doing it effectively: the subtlety.

View attachment 511506

Simple and complex appeals.

I can appreciate that, but also if I'm a parent I'm like "That's too sad for kids. It made my kid cry. Why is Disney Junior airing this to kids?"

I can appreciate that, but also if I'm a parent I'm like "That's too sad for kids. It made my kid cry. Why is Disney Junior airing this to kids?"
Except in the end they leave the kids feeling fine and the adults crying:

if I'm a parent I'm like "That's too sad for kids. It made my kid cry. Why is Disney Junior airing this to kids?"
what's hilarious to me is the promo they used on YouTube for Copycat

(just look closely at what is going on when they cut away at the end of the trailer)

hint:

Budgie question knees contrast

But the dog is crying. So that makes my kid cry.
some crying is good, when I cry watching Bluey it makes me feel like I have a soul, like there's some humanity in the world worth living for
it's a nice interruption from recurring rage and just stoic apathy

some crying is good, when I cry watching Bluey it makes me feel like I have a soul, like there's some humanity in the world worth living for
it's a nice interruption from recurring rage and just stoic apathy

As a parent, if I was a parent, I don't think so. Inappropriate for my kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back