Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Strong human NEED to be with each other

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
Despite social distancing being a thing in the United States, people still have a strong need to be with each other. Couples and families are still huddled together, uncaring.

I noticed that items that intended for others are bought in bulk, but items that can fit one person at most are still there. No one is buying any useful items. Just copes and bullshit for the benefit of the XX chromos.

What the fuck did you expect from amers nigga :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't care about humans tbh

sad-face-of-a-silverback-gorilla-dejavu-designs.jpg

Life is good for incels right now. Being used to being alone means you don't have to struggle against isolation.

Life is good for incels right now. Being used to being alone means you don't have to struggle against isolation.
well quarantine has actually kind of negatively affected me personally. my chances of getting accepted in to a good college are significantly lower since my all A grades this semester are now invalid and won't be counted on my GPA (school switched to credit/no credit grading for the rest of the semester), plus I also feel bad for people who got laid off their jobs or are financially unstable during all of this.

but as for normies who just miss being able to go out and socialize, they can eat shit. I feel absolutely no empathy for them

Mental health hotlines have seen a increase of 891% since the start of the lockdown

well quarantine has actually kind of negatively affected me personally. my chances of getting accepted in to a good college are significantly lower since my all A grades this semester are now invalid and won't be counted on my GPA (school switched to credit/no credit grading for the rest of the semester), plus I also feel bad for people who got laid off their jobs or are financially unstable during all of this.

but as for normies who just miss being able to go out and socialize, they can eat shit. I feel absolutely no empathy for them
Brutal for education. I'm not doing exams this year so I haven't been cucked in that way.

Glad some normies are experiencing loneliness