Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stripper whore makes money from simps by renting her loose animal crossing island

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

The 24-year old, who requested to stay anonymous for this story, lives in Houston, and has worked as a stripper and cammer for most of her time in the adult industry. But the pandemic decimated that pipeline; she can’t dance if the clubs are closed.

For $US20, you can spend 30 minutes on her bustling Animal Crossing island. She describes these transactions as Animal Crossing dates. All are funded by NookMiles and Paypal, catnip for the many men who wish to be in her orbit.

How much are you being paid to play videogames? :feelsclown:

And ya know what she looks like? Average at best. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

GOvfVLF.gif

Simp need to die in gta 5 on pc ngl.

people who play animal crossing are soy fags

I play Animal Crossing and I already feel ripped off using the in game currency when interacting with people.
Now this fucking whore wants real money just to hang out with her?
Also weird she wants to be anonymous. You're a stripper. Give your stripper name. You worked on cam. Give your cam name. You have 0 shame showing yourself on cam and as a stripper as people see your face and your nude body, why the hell is your name a problem now?

Give me the name. I want to see how fucking disgusting this whore look. Come on. Give it. There's no way a transaction can go through without a name. Someone get one of those fucking soys to give that bitch's name out.

The whole problem with normalfaggot npc's is that they can be programmed bankroll whatever the elites want in clown world.

20 dollars to spend 30 minutes in a shitty island ?
Wtf is wrong with people

Bullet for my simp.

Any "man" who pays whores to play video games with him shouldn't be allowed to have money.
20 dollars to spend 30 minutes in a shitty island ?
Wtf is wrong with people
I bet my island is a lot nicer, but because there's no foid cucks won't pay me to see it.

Last edited:
what kind of universe is this. i feel disgusted.

YASSS KWEEN!!!! GAMER GURLS!!!

Amanda had never played a video game in her life until, in the middle of quarantine, one of her loyal fans purchased her a Nintendo Switch Lite and a copy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

gigacuck

didnt got paid a single cent when killing pontiff

simps need to be publically executed via firing squad ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back