Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strip Clubs

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Feels more like an oldcel thing. But back after graduating high school I was "friends" with this other guy. Never really reached out, but he would come over sometimes (because he knew I never left the house jfl) and hang out I guess. We HAD nothing in common, but I still did it because what else was I gonna do. This was early 2000s so not a lot of copes like today. Anyways one day he brought me to a strip club. All I did was creepily watch. He was getting a lapdance and the foid did her thing. She asked me what I was looking at and I just pointed to her meat flaps. :feelsautistic:

I didn't tip because I was just picked up from home I didn't know where we were going. A white knight got mad at me and said I needed to show respect. So I gave her a dollar. Friend came back and the same foid wanted to give me a lap dance. Friend didn't think I had money and I paid like 30-40 bucks like a cuck. :feelstastyman: And I didn't even like it. I was actually distracted because in that room that she brought me too was some Tyrone making out with a foid. Even trying to cope by getting danced on by a foid and I get mogged to oblivion.

Haven't been since because 1. I'm too much of a timid bitch to go solo and 2. what's the point if they won't fuck you?

So yeah I did go to a strip club once. Wonder if it's more of a boomer dad activity or if incels coped by spending on strippers until they moved to onlycucks.

Been as well
Don’t understand the point of them really. Pay to be teased.
Sorry but I get teased everyday for free.

Many strip clubs the strippers are whores and will give you sex in the back private rooms.

Many strip clubs the strippers are whores and will give you sex in the back private rooms.
Of course if you tip them enough.

Though tbh, how often do strippers make out with literal Chads and Tyrones there? They probably get VIP pussy passes for free.

I dont like spending money in general. Giving some naked whores money just for existing is very bizarre to me, never really understood appeal of a strip club. Seems cucked that there are women dancing in front of you who you cant touch tbh

strip clubs are just fucking gross. There are more men than women in a strip club. It's a place that reeks of other men's lust. Why would i spectate in lust with other men??? It's silly as analogizing that getting aroused alongside other weird, horny bros is some kind of shared experience spectator sport, or rock performance. It's none of these things-- it's WATCHING DANCE. Dance is fucking stupid and unneccessary. Id rather the bitch just stand there naked and cold like a statue than for her to DANCE and entertain me with her alienesque body gyrations. Being an a space occupied by other men turns me off completely. There's no point in being aroused without total, intimate, privacy-- let alone the moral implications of throwing cash in a hoe's face just because she's twerking in your face.

Last edited:
I would like to go again once this corona-chan thing is over.