Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strip clubs refuse to hire black women

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-

Honestly I commend these pimps. They just don’t want their strip clubs to go out of business :panties:

wasn't that retarded sheboon cardi b a stripper? :feelspuke:

I wonder if this hoe thinks standards should be lowered for male models to include more ricemen and curries? Nah, didn't think so

Nobody finds black women attractive, get over it

She wasn’t even black I’m pretty sure she is Hispanic
Alot, of Mulattas/Mixed Hispanics claim they're black just to pander to black people. Kamala Harris is a prime example.

Half of them look like part black.

T

theyre half breeds or quarter breeds. I think they mean they don’t hire full negroids
Yeah but why? If she's hot they make money on her.

Yeah but why? If she's hot they make money on her.
Most of the ones who want to become a stripper are usually obese or ugly,,,if a hot negro woman (which is very rare) wanted to become a stripper I don’t see any problem in hiring her

>1 pimp
>this is happening everyone according to OP:forcedsmile:

There are tons of black strippers, mate. How else do they care for their 10 children?

Most of the ones who want to become a stripper are usually obese or ugly,,,if a hot negro woman (which is very rare) wanted to become a stripper I don’t see any problem in hiring her
They have naturally big curves, I noticed black foids need to be quite skinny to be attractive, like Rihanna.

They have naturally big curves, I noticed black foids need to be quite skinny to be attractive, like Rihanna.
Rihanna looks/is mulatto that’s why she is attractive also she isn’t overweight like you said

>1 pimp
>this is happening everyone according to OP:forcedsmile:

There are tons of black strippers, mate. How else do they care for their 10 children?
Most black strippers work in hole in the wall ghetto strip clubs, not top end strip clubs

I wonder if this hoe thinks standards should be lowered for male models to include more ricemen and curries? Nah, didn't think so

We need more rice and curry representation in male modeling. Also we need more "plus sized" male models.

We need more rice and curry representation in male modeling. Also we need more "plus sized" male models.
Funny how they always hire these “plus sized” women models but not “plus sized” male models :feelsjuice:

Truecel trait: never visited strip-club.

Yep, Black toilets also love Whitemaxxing, ever notice that the only Nigger toilets with an afro are Mulatta's? It's because Black toilets hate the fact that they're Black.

Funny how they always hire these “plus sized” women models but not “plus sized” male models :feelsjuice:
Only women are celebrated for being fat. Men must have a gym maxxed physique at all times. Anything less is unacceptable.

I mean yea strip clubs want to make money and they aren't going to get that by offering a product that no one wants.:feelsjuice:
That's like having a incel with a recessed chin be the male model for your clothing brand.

Personally I would have hired all white women but they're probably in high demand but low supply so they just went with white latinas.

I mean yea strip clubs want to make money and they aren't going to get that by offering a product that no one wants.:feelsjuice:
That's like having a incel with a recessed chin be the male model for your clothing brand.

Personally I would have hired all white women but they're probably in high demand but low supply so they just went with white latinas.
Yeah exactly but I’d say Latinas are in higher demand than whites for their bodies

Alot, of Mulattas/Mixed Hispanics claim they're black just to pander to black people. Kamala Harris is a prime example.
Yeah I can't fucking stand that, the pandering to blacks from mixed people. Kamala amped up her life story to make it think she's culturally black, when in fact, she was raised closer to her Indian side. Say what you say about curries, their culture goes back thousands of years and is deeper than shithole sub-saharan africa (well, more of a shithole than India, in comparison)

Sheboons often get into fights with one another and a a big liability

rihanna isnt black. shes mixed. if she went to africa she could pass as white

rihanna isnt black. shes mixed. if she went to africa she could pass as white
Her dad looks mixed, her mom is black. Meagan Goods both parents are both black and she was hot.

She can join my stripclub instead