Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strip clubs are cucked

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Do you agree. I mean it's the most cucked thing in existence tbh.

I do
Yes

Yeah i don't understand it's existence if you want to fuck go fuck a hooker you don't need to torture yourself with just watching like a good cuck husband

what do u mean? getting blue balled with other subhumans while emptying our wallets sounds like fun.

I've never been to one, but if I was chad and I got a free lap dance I wouldn't mind. Would be like Dante using his "rizz" to pick up whores at the club. (DMC) :chad::chad:

what do u mean? getting blue balled with other subhumans while emptying our wallets sounds like fun.
It's a waste of money and it's a scam women treat me like shit doesn't matter where I go and strip club is no exception what a disgusting place that I wasted my mind and time and money in but I used to go to a lot of bars and that was equally as cucked and all I did there was drink and ruined my brain