Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stress

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
That's the real killer. It makes your face assymetric when you grow up, it makes you less tall, broad and thick, it fuck ups your hormonal system, it makes you getting acne, it makes you creepy (if you're not ugly tier). But you can't really avoid it if you're not naturally low inhib or dont visit some normal therapist to get medicine which will shut down your nervousness.

90% of my life is spent in stress and anxiety

I also stressed like 90% of time, it sucks tbh, thats why i want to go to therapist and just take medicine which will shutdown cortisol production, slow down neurofunctioning etc

And diet, but stress, mood and negative relationships (including loneliness) are all big killers
I also stressed like 90% of time, it sucks tbh, thats why i want to go to therapist and just take medicine which will shutdown cortisol production, slow down neurofunctioning etc
Stress makes me wanna sui, back a few years ago I was stressed constantly but now I'm pretty care free in that regards.

I'm stressed 100% of the time.

Yeah i was always stressed as a kid which may have fucked up my growth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back