Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stress probably ruined me if my genes didn't.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★
Seriously, I went through my old photos from middle school to the end of high school. It looks like I went through a war.

yeah it's not looking good for me i'm gonna go bald very early in life from the looks of my father

ugly kids grow to be even uglier adults.

Stress arrests your growth in height during your developmental years iirc
Not to mention elevated cortisol causes Cushing's syndrome

Same. I have had many chronic physical health issues, insomnia, and just lots of bad stress. I look like I aged so much and my eyes look so tired and worn out. I have bad dark eye circles and some wrinkles starting

Chronic stress has so many deleterious effects on the body and mind. It elevates your risk of various ailments like mental illness, cardiovascular disease, dementia and premature aging. It will undoubtedly put us in an early grave.

Last edited:
Same. I have had many chronic physical health issues, insomnia, and just lots of bad stress. I look like I aged so much and my eyes look so tired and worn out. I have bad dark eye circles and some wrinkles starting
I got forehead wrinkles at 15. No small ones either. BIG cracks.